IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deposit paid with 1 shoulder pad. Please add me to the list. Thanks guys

Hi Luis, just wondered if there was any word from Iris? I'm aware she's probably super busy at the moment with a number if projects. Thanks.

She gave me a new list of all the people on for this run. She probably has a number of other stuff keeping her from finishing as she said the set would ship out last month.

Would be nice to have an update from Iris. I'm a bit concerned that she has the project on hold while other clothing runs take priority?

I'm still very much interested. Just waiting for some updated pictures of the new run and an estimate of manufacturing time.

That said, I still don't have a Max head, so that does undermine my urgency a bit.

Looking forward to hearing from Iris, I know she's super busy, just worried that the project is way down on her priority list. I'm still eagerly hoping that Beastmaster will release his Max sculpt...

Hi everyone.

I would to ask if anyone is interested in Robbiethepainter creating a Mad Max’s Accessories set. I have emailed Robbie and he informed me that we need at least 10 people interested in the set. And the project would be around August and September.

It would include: the leather belt and harness with metal key clips for wrench and other attachments, the classic Road Warrior metal knee brace with leather straps, the shotgun holster and shotgun, and all the various leather pouches for the trowel, knife, etc... plus his binoculars.

We all know that Robbie is the pre-eminent craftsman and a rare, talented artisan when it comes to creating anything; bringing such inspiring 1/6 pieces to life.

If anyone has any interest in having this accessories set realized please let me know.

And many thanks to Luisenigma1 for allowing me to post the question here. Thank you.

When I paid deposit, I added I wanted the belt and accessories, but didn’t pay at the time. I’m assuming that means I didn’t secure that and if that’s the case, I’d be down for a set by Robbie. I also didn’t see the shoulder pad could be added on as well. I’m assuming I can still add it on?

Is there an estimate price if 10 people go in on the accessories set?

Would love to see where we are with Iris' outfit and accessories set to know for certain what would be needed.

Robbie shared with me that once 10 people are interested then he will put together a price estimate. And the project would then be around August and September.

I hope this helps some. But right now I am trying to see how many are interested. Really trying to get the 10 together. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to ask.

I think this would be a rare set. And seeing the amazing art he produces you can expect nothing less than breathtaking.

Back