IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to start pushing this to get done once the indy run is over. It's about time everyone got their set and also i might actually get this and make a RW Max.

So far I've been trying to get the indy run to finally ship asked her about it and said it will be delayed until December, funny because she also said the RW run would ship on December. So I don't know what's her next move.

I think the Dark Knight Joker set might be taking up some time which may account for some of the delay. Without doubt it will be well worth the wait when it finally arrives. I remember being blown away by the craftsmanship of her Deckard set. It was beautiful work.

Luis, now that Indy has a ship date, is it possible to find out what ever happened to the reissue of this Mad Max outfit? Where in the pipeline is this? And how many is she making?

Believe it or not, its been a year and a half since this got started.

Luis, now that Indy has a ship date, is it possible to find out what ever happened to the reissue of this Mad Max outfit? Where in the pipeline is this? And how many is she making?

Believe it or not, its been a year and a half since this got started.
I'm hoping Iris has this done already so once indy sets ship she can get around to sending these.

Hi Luis, did Iris ever confirm what body this was being tailored to? Hope it's a slim figure. From what I recall, the final Iminime Road Fighter outfit was tailored to a much larger body than originally intended, to cater for Mina's slightly oversized head sculpt.

Back