IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Road Warrior, but just finished these Fury Road commissioned boots. BTW one of these pairs is available if you're interested (PM me).
GEDC1813.JPG
GEDC1814.JPG

So it seems so far we have 5 people interested in Robbie’s Road Warrior accessories set. Thank you everyone who has interest in this so far. It is greatly appreciated.

I will continue to put the word out and I’ll take 2 sets myself so we will just need at least 3 to 4 more people and then at that point I’ll let Robbie know.

Again, thank you all for your support.

So it seems so far we have 5 people interested in Robbie’s Road Warrior accessories set. Thank you everyone who has interest in this so far. It is greatly appreciated.

I will continue to put the word out and I’ll take 2 sets myself so we will just need at least 3 to 4 more people and then at that point I’ll let Robbie know.

Again, thank you all for your support.
Looking forward to know the price

Looking forward to know the price

I completely understand. My apologies for it taking so long. But I am working on getting the word out and securing 4 more people. I have to have a minimum of 10 who are interested in the accessories set. And as soon as I have them I will notify Robbie. And then he will give me a price on the set.

Thank you for maintaining your interest in this. I believe Robbie will create the best Road Warrior set ever. And I am excited to get it going.

Question; I’m assuming we can still send $30 for the shoulder pad and if we do, they’ll be added onto the jacket when shipped?

This is why I no longer get onboard projects with main clothing parts made by Yunsil or IRIS...it take forever, they do superb work indeed and the custom production and tailoring is great, but waiting 1, 2 and up to 3 years for a clothing set is not my thing, I REALLY wanted this Mad Max clothing set...and almost jump onboard, and taking in consideration is a second run, that patterns are already on hand, made me think it will be a "quick second production" ...well it seems not. Of course this is my very personal opinion and view, and respect and even admire the patience of those who wait, the good thing is at the end they will have a GREAT figure.

Iris tends to prioritizes the bigger runs over the small ones sadly. Since those gather more money.

Luis, has Iris given any (even slight) indication as to when she may complete this run? I've resisted the urge to ask her purely as I've been committed financially to so many other projects recently.

Luis, has Iris given any (even slight) indication as to when she may complete this run? I've resisted the urge to ask her purely as I've been committed financially to so many other projects recently.
None honestly but i hope once the indy run is done she can go to this and finish it.

Thanks, I hope so too. I'm aware she is also working on the Joker run which is also another big project. I had hoped the Max run could be completed farly quickly though as she has worked on it before. Fingers crossed she will start it fairly soon.

Back