IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first attempt at uploading pics.
Iris offered a body, Zcwo soccer body and the hands. So Max came fully dressed, I just added Cult King head and beautiful Mr E boots.
DSC_0647.jpeg
DSC_0649.jpeg
DSC_0640 2.jpeg
DSC_0649.jpeg

Ah..... so I finally get to see a finished Iris figure.

First, thank you so much, Julie. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Glad you now know how to post pics. You'll find no end to the possibilities.

Second, that outfit actually looks quite nice. Really nice. The gear is also ALL Iris'? Very good if so.

The only thing in the con column would be that I think the shoulder pad is small. And he needs to be really dirty. But I leave that to you.

That outfit is looking awesome! The metal zipper really is a massive improvement from the plastic one on the previous Road Fighter figure.

Now all we need is a final definitive head sculpt that captures Gibson's likeness from the second film.

Friend of mine figure ... I managed to buy the outfit for him since he isn't in the forum . He's really Happy how outfit turned out !

Attachments

• IMG-20200729-WA0031.jpg
    IMG-20200729-WA0031.jpg
    157 KB
If anyone is interested I have an outfit set for sale plus belt, shotgun and shoulder pad. Please see the for sale section for more details.

Back