IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And does the belt come with anything seen in that picture? I assume no wrench or binocs, but what about the holster, and the two pouches with the tool hanging out or each?

Well that actually helps with decision on belt if it comes with nothing. I know Gustavo can do belt, and I’m pretty sure he does knee pad too. The tools will be hard to hunt but I’m sure Dimitri(dude making current leg brace) would be down if we asked him.

And does the belt come with anything seen in that picture? I assume no wrench or binocs, but what about the holster, and the two pouches with the tool hanging out or each?
It's on page one. It comes with all parts and holster she would have just told me it's the belt alone no accessories on it.

It's on page one. It comes with all parts and holster she would have just told me it's the belt alone no accessories on it.

Really? So everything seen in the picture on page 1 -- including the wrench, binocs, knife-thingey and the rear pouches with tool handles sticking out? I mean, makes sense for $150.

Really? So everything seen in the picture on page 1 -- including the wrench, binocs, knife-thingey and the rear pouches with tool handles sticking out? I mean, makes sense for $150.
It's all included. So yeah you can get that separate.

Just letting you all know that Iris honored her word; refund received.
With everything going on, my family needs this money so I’m very thankful.
I’ll be sorry to miss out if this comes to fruition but I’ll look forward to seeing you all get your sets soon (I hope)!

So Iris never came through with the photos of the finished Max outfits she said she had?
Nope sadly she hasn't respond for a bit. I hope things aren't getting worse with this pandemic she can at least now be able to do everything and have them ready.

Hey Luis, I hate to keep banging the drum here but beastmaster has extended the deadline for payment on the Mad Max legbrace until end of April... and I'd really like to know when - and if - this 2nd run is going to happen. Its been a couple years, so can you please try to get 1) an explanation out of Iris as to what her delivery time will be and 2) when she can send you pictures of the new outfit?

As I undestand it, there are other run organizers who are also waiting to hear back from her. I'm hoping that she is safe and not effected by the virus, but is also addressing this run and working on the outfits. After 2 years, it would be nice to have a confirmed delivery date.

Last edited:
I’d get the leg brace regardless. Unless you’re going to go Full Metal route, you’re not getting a better one for the price. But I agree, this wait is ridiculous. Hope everything is ok with her, but if it is, time for some answers. I refuse to send money for belt or pay the final balance until I know this is gonna come through before the end of 2020.

I'll ask her to refund you guys cause this is ridiculous. Watch onces this is over she will start selling them apart.

I have no problem waiting. I’m just not going to give her anymore Money without proper updates. It’s why I’ve held off on a few of newer projects here that she’s attached to. We could always get GeeWhiz to make the suit, but the problem is Iris was offering the belt with all the tools. That’s going to be tough to find elsewhere.

I'm waiting too. The Joker and Anton runs should (I hope) be winding up soon so I'm hoping to hear some news from Iris regarding possible shipping of my outfit on Monday. It's been a 2 year wait and one that I would like to see through to completion. I chased up a response and recieved one earlier in the week. I'm hoping other members who invested in this run will hear some news soon too.

Last edited:
Back