IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I never got on board on this Mad Max project and the second run of the Dekard Blade Runner set from IRIS...wich is one I REALLY WANTED, there no timeframe for delivery...no clear replays from her or wich "turn" a specific run have...the SAME with Yunsil, up to 3 years of waiting in some cases, sorry but this is a hobby for me and not a anxiety expectation to get my stuff, $400 and up is a lot of money to leave hanging around without updates or delivery dates. This is directed at these two clothing makers ..NOT the run organizer(s) and participants of these projects wich sadly are at the mercy of the business tactics of these two 1/6 clothing makers.

I guess she's not sending pictures of the finished 2nd run outfit on a figure so we can see what we're buying? The fact is I still don't know how many sets she actually has -- how many outfits, how many belts, how many shoulder pads?

There's just too much uncertainty here for me to throw $460 at someone so difficult to get answers from.

Perhaps when she ships and if she has a full set left over, I'll take it.
I'll ask if she can provide images, maybe that will help. To me it's unbelievable that she takes a long time to reply, I get that she is busy but keeping me posted is important because I also in turn, have to keep everyone posted.

I'll ask if she can provide images, maybe that will help. To me it's unbelievable that she takes a long time to reply, I get that she is busy but keeping me posted is important because I also in turn, have to keep everyone posted.

Yeah. Hopefully she can send pictures like any other custom project.

Also, hopefully she can indicate just how many outfit sets she has completed and available for shipping. Also, how many belts w- accessories, and shoulder pads. The full set is what I'm looking for. That's a good chunk of change for her.

Like I said, if I can see the merchandise and like it, and she has an extra set, and they are ready to ship, then I would certainly take it. You know I've been needing a Max outfit since way before I pestered you about this 2nd run.

Yeah. Hopefully she can send pictures like any other custom project.

Also, hopefully she can indicate just how many outfit sets she has completed and available for shipping. Also, how many belts w- accessories, and shoulder pads. The full set is what I'm looking for. That's a good chunk of change for her.

Like I said, if I can see the merchandise and like it, and she has an extra set, and they are ready to ship, then I would certainly take it. You know I've been needing a Max outfit since way before I pestered you about this 2nd run.
No worries she said I'll get images Thursday. So hopefully you can get in and get a set.

I’ve changed my mind on this one. I paid my final but I’ve asked for a refund. I want out after some reflection; too many questions for something so expensive.

Sorry to hear that, ombudsman, but that will set a fire under Iris for sure.

I just find it hard to believe she has Max sets laying around ready to ship but hasn't asked for final payments.

Sorry to hear that, ombudsman, but that will set a fire under Iris for sure.

I just find it hard to believe she has Max sets laying around ready to ship but hasn't asked for final payments.
It's exactly what everyone thought. She was prioritizing bigger runs over this sadly.

Here they are.
received_612029682985116.jpeg

This is interesting...does this mean that Iris can also do the boots for us and knee pad? If so, I'd be interested in a pair of both.

So what set is that... with gloved hands and boots and knee pad and leg brace...?

And why aren't the hands painted?

And how much is that set?

Also, you said she sent you pics, so where are the other ones of the outfit?

So what set is that... with gloved hands and boots and knee pad and leg brace...?

And why aren't the hands painted?

And how much is that set?

Also, you said she sent you pics, so where are the other ones of the outfit?
I mean she only sent me this one image.

Back