IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to hear, this is why I never got onboard for this proyect or the 2.0 Blade Runner, Roger Moore tuxedo...the waiting times, price increase and no update from her..and the "other" famous tailor is simply a deal breaker for me...to much money hanging in a world with many, many problems rightnow.

I just need the clothing, I was going to make my own belt and made (sold to a friend now) the tools, shown here at the group unfinished/unpainted long ago.

So she actually replied really quickly last night; apparently Iris is looking to ship these on Monday. If you haven’t received any notification(like me), I’d suggest reaching out to her. My confidence in POing her suits will be completely restored once I get this in hand but the long waits...I don’t mind but be up front about it.

Last edited:
Finally. Glad to know everyone is getting there stuff now, I do apologize for lack of updates but she doesn't seem to reply to me much so I can't do much more then email her.

If there any spare can I be put down for one please.?

I know I'm late to the party but not long started collecting and signed up

Frustratingly, she has not replied to my emails since Thursday or Friday night. Was going to add shoulder pad and belt, but at this point, I just want to pay for the suit alone and piece the rest together elsewhere. But why say shipping Monday and then I tell you I have my money ready to send and then radio silence again. It’s maddening. I love her work, but just a strange way to operate people.

Hi Wor-Gar, I believe that mine is in the country according to tracking, but I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. There may be a customs charge to pay.

I haven’t had a reply from her about it. I’m going to message her again and hopefully she responds. I know she responded quickly in the Deckard rerun thread. Really turning me off from joining any other runs of hers.

Received mine today. Nice set overall, but most likely going to upgrade to new boots and leg brace.
20200629_210350_compress10.jpg

The set looks great Grifter! The metal zip is also excellent on the jacket. I'd love to get a run of Striped Box Road Warrior boots sorted out to go with this set if possible. Would anyone else be interested?

Nice. Mine has been shipped so fingers crossed it crosses the pond no problems. Only went for the suit as I’ll source everything else from others. Normally I’d be down for Stripped box talents, but I have Mr Es boots and they are perfect.

Nice to see she delivered. Is it just me or does the shoulder pad look kind of small or does it just need to be moved towards the end of the underpad?

ALSO, I still offer my made-to-order boots if anyone is looking to have real leather Road Warrior boots. I also offer the boots from Mad Max 1 and Fury Road.

Last edited:
How did I miss this. Congrats, Grifter!

Set looks promising... would love to see it on a body to get a sense of the size of everything. Looking forward to those pictures. I assume others will be getting theirs soon too. I hope.

I think at this point I gave up trying to get her replies. I'm glad she sent the outfits I'm going to sit this custom run game out. I'll play customer instead of organizer. Lol

Back