IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recognise the hands and boots as being from the original Cult King Road Fighter set so I'm guessing the photo is just an example.

Oh yeah, you're right. Most all of that gear looks to be from Cult King.

I have no idea what's going on... or what Iris is actually offering anymore. Is she going to offer casts from Denny old molds? Is she just offering the soft goods?

I think whatever was on page one is the only accessories but I can ask if the boots with brace, knee pad and hands will be imcluded.

I dont think she offers anything outside clothing and in some cases belts or "leather" accesories to compliment the clothing set.

So she just sent me an image of someone else's figure with the first run outfit. I don't think she understands what I'm asking for.
Screenshot_20200316-173220_WhatsApp.jpg

Hi Luis, has Iris confirmed what Hot Toys body type these will be tailored too? I'm hoping its a slim body and not the over sized muscular body used before (I think it was World Box). Only a few were made to a slim body before the larger bodies wete introduced.

So she just sent me an image of someone else's figure with the first run outfit. I don't think she understands what I'm asking for.

No, I'm sure she does. She doesn't have the outfits she said she had ready to ship.

Tell her that you understand she does not have the outfits finished. Ask her how long it will take to make the 2nd run outfits. And ask her if they will be exactly the same as the previous run -- which will tell you what body they were made for (apparently a body that's too large).

If she doesn't have this outfit ready to go, and if she does make more it will be another 6 months, and its made for a larger body... then I can at least be free of this project.

No, I'm sure she does. She doesn't have the outfits she said she had ready to ship.

Tell her that you understand she does not have the outfits finished. Ask her how long it will take to make the 2nd run outfits. And ask her if they will be exactly the same as the previous run -- which will tell you what body they were made for (apparently a body that's too large).

If she doesn't have this outfit ready to go, and if she does make more it will be another 6 months, and its made for a larger body... then I can at least be free of this project.
I'll do that. I feel it would have been easier for her to refund everyone rather then not have things done already.

I'm (personally) happy to wait as long as it takes, but I do appreciate how frustrating it is for others. I think Iris must know me now as that Mad Max obsessed nutter.

I'm (personally) happy to wait as long as it takes, but I do appreciate how frustrating it is for others. I think Iris must know me now as that Mad Max obsessed nutter.

This 2nd run started in August 2018. Its now March 2020 and no 2nd run started... Just how long would you like to wait.

A refund would be great.

I know you said you asked for one but she didn't comply. Its strange too because she said she would.

Most of the deposits were paid over a year or more ago, so she likely just doesn't have the money. She doesn't have the money and she doesn't have the outfit. After one and a half years. This is one f-'d up run.

Last edited:
And I made the mistake of paying in full recently when I thought she had these ready to go. Now I’m thinking I’m out 300 or whatever it was...

Never again.

Sent her another email on what's up with the sets and if they are done or if not when they will be done. ombudsman I'll tell her you want a refund if she hasn't gotten back to you.

You’re definitely going to get a set; Iris has always come through. My beef is with telling people 5 months all the time and then two years later it’s like you have to remind her. Just say this will take 3 years and we can make decisions about then.

I have the leg brace to decide on soon... and still no real answers on this clothing set. Still unclear what is included in the accessory set based on the latest picture she sent.

Still, ever hopeful she'll come to the plate with a clear explanation and even a picture or two.

I have the leg brace to decide on soon... and still no real answers on this clothing set. Still unclear what is included in the accessory set based on the latest picture she sent.

Still, ever hopeful she'll come to the plate with a clear explanation and even a picture or two.
So the accessories is someone's. She said only the belt, shotgun, knife and shoulder pad are available. Someone asked her for the boots with brace and knee pad and hands.

Back