IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Wor-Gar are you interested in being put on the thread?

After the Yunsil Leia dress I'm a bit gun-shy to these custom projects. I've seen guys swoop in at the end and grab a set because others couldn't wait the two years. I'm also still interested in what exactly the set will consist of (belts were a question mark yesterday) and what kind of time frame we're looking at. Seeing a cast of that head sculpt would also go a long way to solving my biggest issue -- no head.

Hi guys, don't worry, I recall Iris's Deckard set took months and months to be tailored. When it was done, it was so worth the wait. The quality was exceptional. Plus I'm hoping that as this set has been done before Iris will still have the working template patterns and can produce it quicker.

Last edited:
Hi guys, don't worry, I recall Iris's Deckard set took months and months to be tailored. When it was done, it was so worth the wait. The quality was exceptional. Plus I'm hoping that as this set has been done before Iris will still have the working template patterns and can produce it quicker.

Yeah, I purchased that one as well and the wait used to only be months and months. Each project has taken longer and longer. Maybe once Iris sends what I already purchased, but I’m not eager to put down a deposit with no updates, no eta and wait years for an end product.

I'm hoping that as this set has been done before Iris will still have the working template patterns and can produce it quicker.

I always thought Iris/Denny would not reproduce an outfit if it was from a previous full set release? Maybe I'm getting mixed up with Yunsil's policy or it has since changed.

Regardless, how much is the deposit and is a further deposit required for the accessories?

I always thought Iris/Denny would not reproduce an outfit if it was from a previous full set release? Maybe I'm getting mixed up with Yunsil's policy or it has since changed.

Regardless, how much is the deposit and is a further deposit required for the accessories?

I think that is Yunsil. I believe they only do one run and that is it.

it's on the first page, you can add more money to the deposit to include the accessories or just put it down as something you want and pay the remainder when the time comes. Deposits are $100 as gift or $104.4 with paypal fees.

Last edited:
Regarding the new "belt and accessories" does that mean everything shown in the picture -- binoculars, folding knife, wrench, spanner, etc, everything?

If so that's GREAT!!!

Regarding the new "belt and accessories" does that mean everything shown in the picture -- binoculars, folding knife, wrench, spanner, etc, everything?

If so that's GREAT!!!
It is. What is shown in the image is what you will get. Also I'm looking for someone who was called metal wizard. He made weapons in 1/6th and wanted to ask if he could make metal leg brace for this run. I myself will go to fullmetal for the brace. But I want to find an option for every one that's in their range.

I think I’m going Full Metal for brace as well. I believe Jons price wasn’t bad the last time I bought it on my first go round of building Max. Was there someone who made proper boots for Max as well around here?

I think I’m going Full Metal for brace as well. I believe Jons price wasn’t bad the last time I bought it on my first go round of building Max. Was there someone who made proper boots for Max as well around here?
Their price is around $350 for the brace or at least for me that was the answer I got. The best boots to get is from Mr.E he makes mad max boots especially the pair seen on the custom in the first page.

Last edited:
boots2 (1).JPG
this is his work. He does fury road and road warrior versions, and if requested he does the thunderdome version.

I think Mr E was having a break from the boots last time I heard, still it would be great if he wouldn't mind doing another run, I'd be in for two sets!

Is he? I asked him about it but didn't get a response and didn't know anything about this. Though I agree it would be good to see him do the 15 limit run so to work with the outfit.

Back