[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Jnix! :)

OUSBYK2.jpg

JS0B3kH.jpg

ruBCjuO.jpg

McBXJZS.jpg

8dv4fHY.jpg

These are all such fantastic figures, but finally having Trinity is like the crown jewel. I can't get good pictures like that without taking mine outside in natural light. Yeah, I know, it's the wrong Neo with this Trio. Just didn't feel like grabbing that one. He's fighting Smith at the moment.
001.JPG

Got mine last week have not had time to set it up but I looked it over and it’s stunning. Typical genius work from one of the all time masters in this hobby!

One of my greatest regrets was skipping the yunsil neo and smith and the inigo smith. If anyone wants to unload either I’m your man.

damn Dane, skipping that neo outfit is one of my biggest regrets in the collection. Awesome setup! Cant wait to unbox my trinity

Thanks, man! Yeah Yunsil’s Neo set really pops, so much attention to detail. Really looking forward to combining it with the HT Neo.

I really can’t get over trinity, though, just flawless execution all around.

got this and its a great package but i have to show this..

I got the H+C set and ws dressing it on the Phicen and wasnt satisfied with how it was looking so decided to try something else, and this is what i found after about 12 hours of the figure being dressed

so basically, this outfit will dye any body and wont be able to be displayed without the coat..
hro31UK.jpg

Hmm not that you should have to do this but the phicen bodies are a dime a dozen... you can grab one for the non coat look and use this one for the coat look

That’s a shame...I guess I’m glad I feel like I can’t display her without the gorgeous coat. Though the sans jacket look does look incredible. :\

Jnix warned about the outfit staining the body. Not understanding why you can't display without the jacket, or are you just talking about this particular body now that it is stained?

I got a full figure. Jnix actually wrapped the body in plastic to keep it from staining. Also allows you to put the outfit on easier. The arms were wrapped and the jacket was packed separately. I decided to leave the wrap on since I wanted to display with the coat. If I had decided to go coatless, I would have just trimmed up to the shirt line like I did around the neck. It's not like I'll be removing the outfit anyway.

the deal is that if you wanna put the jacket on you gotta seran wrap the arms every time otherwise it will stain. thats about it.

[Trinity notice!]

This notification is for whom has Trinity full set ot H+C set.

Zippers on boots are not intended made to be worked or actually moving. Zippers just for shape and describing of boots to follow the reference. So please don`t try to move them by force. It cause of damages.

If you want to remove or dress boots on, please gently pull and push the boots smoothly. Then they will be fit well.

Thanks!

Getting this figure also reignited my appreciation for the iminime Neo sculpt too. Im so happy i didnt sell it when HT got the license, I still think its a far superior sculpt

Back