[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, cut off was ended though, still waiting several orders. It`s about to fix the order. So please send me email if anyone want to get one slot.
I will announce once I start to produce. Thanks :)

$600.00 paid + 100.00 deposit Paid for the full set.
please confirm. Thanks for the payment plan Jnix.

last post for the night.....how are we looking for this Jnix?...i hope everyone got their funds in...really antsy about this one!!...:)

I see the price for the glasses is known, do we pay that directly to robbie or your paypal instead (was in for head and glasses, head already payed)

4. Sunglasses – 55 usd

[Payment detail]
- Paypal account : [email protected]
- Please add 4% paypal fee from the total or send as gift
- Please leave paypal note with following information
1. order details / 2.SSF name / 3. Real name / 4. Shipping address with Phone number

I see the price for the glasses is known, do we pay that directly to robbie or your paypal instead (was in for head and glasses, head already payed)

Hey bud, you need to order glasses from me as Robbie posted just before. Thanks ;)

Hello all,

sorry for beeing quite. Trinity sets are on going and also out fit will be in producing in June. So expect to make the set perfectly end of June or early July. as usual, possible issues can make this little delayed, however, so far everything is going smooth. Thanks!

Hello guys! hope everybody who ordered Trinity full set and H+C set are all here so could see my message. Trinity full and H+C set are almost ready for shipping. Please contact me via PM here or on Facebook so that we can finish the project. Thanks!

Hello guys! hope everybody who ordered Trinity full set and H+C set are all here so could see my message. Trinity full and H+C set are almost ready for shipping. Please contact me via PM here or on Facebook so that we can finish the project. Thanks!

Good to see you on the new forum, Jnix!

Yub! So do I :) just came back lol
I don't want to hijack your thread but make sure you tell your followers this forum exists. Somehow many people from SSF still don't know the forum is here. I have been telling everyone I know so we can get things up and as active as SSF used to be!

Back