[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The finished figure does look amazing. You'd swear those were pictures of the actress and not a figure.

This looks fantastic. While it's a little higher than I'd been expecting, I would have been find paying in installments. However I do understand the cashflow conundrum. By the same token I have to look at other outstanding orders and projects. Hopefully this will be available for 2-3 week so I can figure things out. I had planned on getting the full set but may have to go with the H+C.

geez...i gotta come up with 900 by march 2nd?....i will try to get it in but its a little short notice...looks great tho

I just noticed that the cutoff is March 2nd. I'm still going to get one, I just need to look at everything that's coming down the pipeline and move around some things. Please PM a reminder before cutting it off just so this doesn't slip my mind. While it's possible HT will produce one, unless Neo sells like hotcakes I doubt they will. Since I still have Morpheus and an Iminime Neo, it would be nice to have all three together.

Looks amazing but I'm priced out of this one. Congrats to all who get her. I can't wait to see your pics!

will be able to pull this off...please update Jnix.....i'm very gitty about this one because I will have a whole shelf of matrix customs!!!

Incredible Jnix. You hit it out of the park again! I was wondering if there is anyway you might consider adding the Matrix cell phone as an accessory. No one, I believe has ever created one. Here are two pictures for the two different versions. Food for thought.

1AD12138-C532-419F-8E22-E3D13276DF28.jpg

466ED397-355D-415B-81E3-D6927CB9E220.jpeg

Turned out very well! I’m already on the list for the painted HS with sunglasses right? Do you have a new estimate on completion and ship-out dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back