[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out very well! I’m already on the list for the painted HS with sunglasses right? Do you have a new estimate on completion and ship-out dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping will be around in May. Still little flexible tho ;)

Just sent balance payment for FULL SET. I had already paid the deposit of $100. Please confirm receipt of payment.

Hey guys Im considering selling my spot. Let me know if anyones interested. Thx

Hello all,

Cut off date of preorder is about a week away. Orders are slower than I thought. I think the final price is higher than expected and it will be a burden. So if you need a payment plan, I would appreciate if you could email me([email protected]), so we can talk and make a plan to get this happen. Thank you!

Jnix

Hello all,

Cut off date of preorder is about a week away. Orders are slower than I thought. I think the final price is higher than expected and it will be a burden. So if you need a payment plan, I would appreciate if you could email me([email protected]), so we can talk and make a plan to get this happen. Thank you!

Jnix

Wow, really can't afford to pay more than what I already have.

No that’s not what he’s saying... he’s saying that not a lot of people have paid and he thinks it’s because the price is higher than he originally quoted. There’s not going to be another price hike other than what’s listed in the first page and he’s also willing to issue a payment plan for people who can’t afford it all at once.

No that’s not what he’s saying... he’s saying that not a lot of people have paid and he thinks it’s because the price is higher than he originally quoted. There’s not going to be another price hike other than what’s listed in the first page and he’s also willing to issue a payment plan for people who can’t afford it all at once.

Okay, read it a few more times and I think you are right. I actually e-mailed him about a payment plan myself a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, I was able to come up with the funds, but glad it is being offered to others.

That`s exactly what I meant! Thanks for clarification Ray ;)

I got this paid off...and just in time...feels good to know this will be in my collection....please update this....and THANKS again dude....maybe the next one will be part 2...:)

Payment sent in full. please update the list. thanks[emoji16]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I got this paid off...and just in time...feels good to know this will be in my collection....please update this....and THANKS again dude....maybe the next one will be part 2...:)

Payment sent in full. please update the list. thanks[emoji16]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Payment sent. Please confirm and update the list. Thank you.
Looking forward to this.

Checked the payment and list updated! Thank you so much guys :)

Back