[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [JNIX ART] 'Trinity' H+C set - Head sculpt done!

Hi all, update the progress of Trinity project and list. Please check 1st page. Thanks!

Package design
TmhjDz1.jpg

You can still jump in the project. Check 1st page and follow instruction. Thanks ;)

I have just sent through my deposit. Please acknowledge receipt when you have a moment. Cheers!

I have just sent through my deposit. Please acknowledge receipt when you have a moment. Cheers!

Checked your deposit! update is on the way ;)

Hey buddy just sent payment for the head. Definitly in for the glasses ;)

wow incredible work Robbie!

Hello all,

Updates in a while of Trinity.

[Head sculpt]
I have mod a little of hair line, glasses will be more fitable.

[Outfit]
outfit is now working for proto and guess we can see it around in 2 weeks. As Trinity outfit has more complicated stitch lines on leather clothes, so the price could be increase. I will notice the fixed price once proto is done.

[Sunglasses]
Robbie will revise the arms a bit of glasses to be fit the hair line and he is going to take orders separately. Also will be noticed once he is ready. Price will be approx 50~60usd.

[Official pre-order]
Pre-order will be started once outfit proto is done.

[Special gift]
Those who placed 1st deposit, I will make and send painted 2 berretta guns which will be fit for the holsters.

Thanks for your patience and let`s see the final :)

Hello all,

[Head sculpt]

[Outfit]
outfit is now working for proto and guess we can see it around in 2 weeks. As Trinity outfit has more complicated stitch lines on leather clothes, so the price could be increase. I will notice the fixed price once proto is done.

[Sunglasses]
Robbie will revise the arms a bit of glasses to be fit the hair line and he is going to take orders separately. Also will be noticed once he is ready. Price will be approx 50~60usd.

[Official pre-order]

[Special gift]
Those who placed 1st deposit, I will make and send painted 2 berretta guns which will be fit for the holsters.

Can one still order the sculpt and outfit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all,
Trinity out fit proto is done and now dressing. Pre-order will be started on this week.
Trinity out fit has more complicated shape and stitch lines then I expected so the final price went up than firstly quoted.
So, inevitably, the overall price has risen. The determined price will be announced along with the preorder.
As you know sunglasses should be ordered directly to Robbie. I received a price of $ 50, and if there is any change, I will let you know immediately. Also payment detail for sunglasses will be announced once pre-order started.
It`s been a long wait and finally we can see the end of this project. Thanks for your patient :)
????_??1.jpg

It looks great. Just need some clarification. If you ordered the FULL figure, do you have to order anything separately, like the glasses? I'm hoping everything is still included with the full figure.

Can’t wait to see the complete figure!

It looks great. Just need some clarification. If you ordered the FULL figure, do you have to order anything separately, like the glasses? I'm hoping everything is still included with the full figure.

Initially this project was planned as h + c set and you had to buy separately for the rest except head and costume. However, I think I have to set some options as dressing is extremely difficult and things more clear. I will post this all together with the preorder tomorrow to be clear ;)

Hello all,

[Head sculpt]

[Outfit]

[Sunglasses]

[Official pre-order]

[Special gift]

Is it still possible to join the project? Sent you a PM. Thanks! Rob

Hello all,

Finally, Trinity pre-order is opened with details. Please check 1st page with pictures. Hope you like it and don`t miss the cut off please :)

Thanks for your patient!

Looks amazing!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back