[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [JNIX ART] 'Trinity' H+C set - Taking 1st deposit!

Sorry, I'd need to at least see a prototype before sending my deposit. Please remove me and good luck with the project :wave

Don`t be sorry. I understand ;)

Hey guys, I think, I should say something about this project in this moment. I would like to see and show prototype in advance as well, however, outfit is the point in this stage. As the outfit price waving depending on how many sets are ordered so if way less people actually order than quoted, price will be way up. then I have to stop this project or we have to share the rate. also Trinity outfit is kinda heavy price with tricky design and heavy textures including leather boots work.

This stage is credit phase IMO. I trust Yun-sil will make the outfit perfectly as she is way qualified in here and also I believe that you guys trust me. So hope you guys understand why I set 3 stages of payment and price range is like that. I think, I am running every project with you side by side, so need to hear feedbacks and your thoughts. Please feel free to share them. Thank you ;)

Re: [JNIX ART] 'Trinity' H+C set - Gauging interest!

I'm in.

Though harder to get, HT Ada Wong body might work very well if we pose her with or without the jacket.
Has the right shape for Trinity and a little more articulation.

I never compared it side-by-side to a phicen body.

I think IKE-CON is right about HT Ada Wong body.
I have lots of phicen bodies and they all have bad skin color, short neck and too tall for Trinity... also it will be painfull to put leather outfit on rubber phicen body :lol
I'm very interested but prefer HT Ada Wong body :wave
even YUNSIL outfit will look bad if it will be talored to wrong body

Hey guys, I think, I should say something about this project in this moment. I would like to see and show prototype in advance as well, however, outfit is the point in this stage. As the outfit price waving depending on how many sets are ordered so if way less people actually order than quoted, price will be way up. then I have to stop this project or we have to share the rate. also Trinity outfit is kinda heavy price with tricky design and heavy textures including leather boots work.

This stage is credit phase IMO. I trust Yun-sil will make the outfit perfectly as she is way qualified in here and also I believe that you guys trust me. So hope you guys understand why I set 3 stages of payment and price range is like that. I think, I am running every project with you side by side, so need to hear feedbacks and your thoughts. Please feel free to share them. Thank you ;)

I completely understand this. I was meaning that I would rather see a prototype of the head sculpt, at least.

Also, I personally think December is VERY optimistic with Yunsil. She's way behind schedule at the moment, so I don't think we'll see this for a year, IMO.

agree about phicen body.
I think IKE-CON is right about HT Ada Wong body.
I have lots of phicen bodies and they all have bad skin color, short neck and too tall for Trinity... also it will be painfull to put leather outfit on rubber phicen body :lol
I'm very interested but prefer HT Ada Wong body :wave
even YUNSIL outfit will look bad if it will be talored to wrong body

and some thoughts about outfit...
we alredy have great Neo and Morpheus Matrix Reloaded outfits from Kato and personally i think long coat from Matrix Reloaded looks 100 times better then first movie outfit -

0_1ffa1a_fc362bde_orig.jpg

0_1ffa1b_b0c7a483_orig.jpg
0_1ffa1c_ba538cc4_XL.jpg

0_1ffa1d_4aaeaaa_orig.jpg

I'm ready for deposit or full payment after I'll be sure what body and look will be used.

Will send deposit this evening or tomorrow. Glad to see this one moving forward.

I could go for this as well, provided it didn't bump the M1 outfit. I have the Iminime Neo as well as Kato's priest coat and Kato's Morpheus. I still haven't picked up an Agent Smith but I'll grab something eventually. I'd like to get the Twins, Niobe, Persephone (red) and Merovingian at some point.
and some thoughts about outfit...
we alredy have great Neo and Morpheus Matrix Reloaded outfits from Kato and personally i think long coat from Matrix Reloaded looks 100 times better then first movie outfit -

0_1ffa1a_fc362bde_orig.jpg

0_1ffa1b_b0c7a483_orig.jpg
0_1ffa1c_ba538cc4_XL.jpg

0_1ffa1d_4aaeaaa_orig.jpg

I'm ready for deposit or full payment after I'll be sure what body and look will be used.

Last edited:

No way, the sequels suck.

Trinity from the first movie only. (plus iris and yunsil did Neo v1 anyways)

I'm in.

Though harder to get, HT Ada Wong body might work very well if we pose her with or without the jacket.
Has the right shape for Trinity and a little more articulation.

I never compared it side-by-side to a phicen body.
You might be right about the shape, but articulation is endless with Phicen. How many Ada Wong bodies do you think are out there to snag anyway? That would be putting a lot of people in a difficult situation.

I completely understand this. I was meaning that I would rather see a prototype of the head sculpt, at least.

Also, I personally think December is VERY optimistic with Yunsil. She's way behind schedule at the moment, so I don't think we'll see this for a year, IMO.

I understand what you meant as well. however, we will see proto of head sculpt and outfit in September this year if 1st deposit gathered as much as interest list. Thanks ;)

Thanks guys for sharing opinions thought. I have to arrange few things.

1. Body : Some of you suggested HT Ada wong body for this project and found out how many we can get or how many of you have this body or figure. Conclusion is very less and high price on ebay to get (premium stuff working). also I agree with articulation of shoulder which must be shown if Trinity unwearing the coat is bit off as she wears sleeveless shirt inside. So one solution is to use Phicen body for proto and you will get this body easily on ebay which is the point.
If anyone have better idea for offering proper body for around 30 people to get, please share.

2. outfit : some of you also suggested and asked reloaded version of outfit. I appreciate your idea and thought. For this time, I would like to go first movie lobby scene as is the classic for Trinity. So if many of we reach enough interested reloaded version of outfit, I have intention to go that project later. So this time, lobby scene version in first movie ;)

If I see this outfit before the Leia dress there will be hell to pay.

That said, this looks to be a great project. I've always wanted a Trinity. Wish I could come aboard...

If I see this outfit before the Leia dress there will be hell to pay.

That said, this looks to be a great project. I've always wanted a Trinity. Wish I could come aboard...

Can't see that happening. That ones been a long time coming but Yunsil and crew have 387483929299384738292 Joker suits to put together so I do understand the delay there.

Will have deposit out by the end of next week. Looking forward to this.

I don't know ... if you'll choose long coat from Matrix Reloaded you won't have this problems with seamless arms. Just two pieces clothes set - coat and pants for VGM21 RE6 Ada Wong body. There are plenty on ebay it just released. ... Think I'm out for now don't like body choice and look.

Back