[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [JNIX ART] 'Trinity' H+C set - Taking 1st deposit!

I don't know ... if you'll choose long coat from Matrix Reloaded you won't have this problems with seamless arms. Just two pieces clothes set - coat and pants for VGM21 RE6 Ada Wong body. There are plenty on ebay it just released. ... Think I'm out for now don't like body choice and look.

There are exactly two Wong bodies on ebay and only 11 sold in three months.

There are exactly two Wong bodies on ebay and only 11 sold in three months.

Kato clothes look good because If he said you need modified super rare HT Bruce Lee body all collectors will go and buy\modify that body, because figures with 600$ outfits must be perfect. No easy ways for true collectors :)

Kato clothes look good because If he said you need modified super rare HT Bruce Lee body all collectors will go and buy\modify that body, because figures with 600$ outfits must be perfect. No easy ways for true collectors :)

I have no problem with paying for or modifying a rare body to make it look good. I change out bodies quite a bit to get things just so, but I want to be able to GET the body. The prices will go through the roof on the Wong bodies if three dozen people start bidding on just a couple of bodies.

OK. I got 4 deposits so far. Cut off date of 1st stage is almost close. So if anyone still want to get one, please send me 1st deposit so that I can fix final price and quantity. If less than 20 people order, I will cancel the project and refund all deposit. Thanks!

payment sent. please please give people more time. I almost missed this message cause the Tapatalk didn't notice me the update.

Checked and updated the list!

Could you extend the deadline until august 1th? It's my payday. :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

can I still in ?If so I will sent Deposit

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

payment sent. please please give people more time. I almost missed this message cause the Tapatalk didn't notice me the update.

Checked the payment. I don`t know if time extension would work. We will see :)

can I still in ?If so I will sent Deposit

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yes :)

Sorry, I have to many other projects on my plate, I won't be able to be in on this.
So you can remove my name.

I have figured and compared out Phicen bodies today. They were 2 kind of Phicen pale mid bust body, S16, S18 which were very easy to get on ebay.(around 55~65 usd including shipping)
S16 is old pale mid bust body, 25.5cm tall and S18 is new pale mid bust body and also 25.5cm tall till the end of the neck. So approximately, 28.5~29 cm tall if head attached.

S16 has too long leg with too much hip up so looks awkward and has thick arm. S18 is much better balanced than S16. So I would like to use S18(new body) for proto of Trinity outfit if this project will be green light. So hope this would be helpful to decide.

????_phicenbody.jpg????_phicenbodyback.jpg

Happy with the choice to use the s18. I really hope this moves forward Jnix, I can already imagine how great your Trinity figure will be.

Back