[JNIX ART] 'Trinity' Full set and H+C set - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [JNIX ART] 'Trinity' H+C set - Taking 1st deposit!

deposit sent

Deposit sent, too.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Today is the last day of taking 1st deposit. I got 11 so far. Let`s see if this will happen.

Actually I think it's very fast for 11 deposit, compared to lots of other threads. Good luck for Trinity!

Actually I think it's very fast for 11 deposit, compared to lots of other threads. Good luck for Trinity!

Right. Having 11/12 deposits without even a HS to look at is good going. Never seen such a blind leap of faith on a project like this before :lol

Project announced on the 6th of July, and cutoff for deposits is two weeks later. Pretty sure that's a bit fast for a lot of us. I've always wanted a Trinity, but I can't get behind such hasty deadlines and no sculpt to go on. What a turnoff. Good luck with the project.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've counted 14 deposits so far, looking pretty good to me.

Hello all, I`ve got 14 interest so far and 1st stage is closed. First of all, thanks for whom got on board this project. Even less than 20 people gathered though, I decided to go forward this project and will make 30 limited of her. I will give big advantage to those who took 1st stage at the end (lower pricing or secret gift). I totally thank you for the support even there is no evidence of the figure.
I have learned a lot through running 'Defender full set' and 'Trinity' and still learning. Thank you for feedbacks, opinions and support. I will do my best on the head sculpt and also on outfit. thank you!

Wait! I can make my deposit!

Thank you so much. So glad to hear this is moving forward. Based on all your previous work, I know this will be a homerun.

Great news!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Really interested in this project! Who is your tailor, and when do you expect to show the sculpt?

Back