(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If jnix adjusts the hair and adds the neck, I'd buy a painted one, but only if he does. Who ever is in contact with, him, please send him that rendering!

This mod really turned out great. I'll send payment for the painted version tomorrow. I agree on the neck and hairline.
Between the original VM, another custom from a couple of years ago, and this one, I'm going to have four Deckard heads. I'll sell two, and maybe have the Brother's production outfit weathers to a rain soaked look.

I'm planning to have my VM Roy repainted and haired for the main sculpt and pick up a seamless body for a Tears in the Rain look. I recall someone offering decals for Roy's tattoos a while back, then just need to find some shorts.

i already paid so i sent him an email to say I want the neck.

Has anyone told him about the hair line adjustment?

This is essential. the current one looks weird... I tried to tell everyone Bespin Han looked weird nd I was ignored... and lo and behold.. it came out looking weird.

Why would you want a muscle body to begin with? There is no exposed chest or arms for the way he looked in 99% of the movie, and it hinders articulation, while also creating a potential issue with a color match. Previous versions seemed matched to the ht solo body fwiw.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back