(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List from Jnix of who's paid and stated neck or no neck. So if you have not paid get those orders in guys and if you have paid and not stated neck or no neck send him a pm please.

I'm going back and forth on the neck vs. no neck. It might be nice to have the added articulation since the VM version is necked. For those getting no-neck, what's your reasoning?

Having a neck joint like that gives you no articulation extra than a regular neck on a regular pivot joint does anyways.

It just makes it ugly. The only time you would ever want a no neck joint is if re on a rubber body with an open collar or something

Gotta slightly disagree with you on that one Ray. It does allow for a little more articulation and subtle posing. For a fairly stoic character, say Grand Moff Tarkin or Vito Corleone (just to picka couple looking around my office) the neck is fine (and I prefer it for older characters so the neck matches the age). But for something like Deckard, I'm leaning toward the neckless. But that's me, I pose them for shots so my needs may be different and YMMV.

That said, I hate drilling for fit, so it would be great if we could pick a body for this - say the world box - and have it fitted nicely to that neck so the seam isn't bad

I'm going back and forth on the neck vs. no neck. It might be nice to have the added articulation since the VM version is necked. For those getting no-neck, what's your reasoning?

Having a neck joint like that gives you no articulation extra than a regular neck on a regular pivot joint does anyways.

It just makes it ugly. The only time you would ever want a no neck joint is if re on a rubber body with an open collar or something

Payment just made for painted with neck

Please update!

Thx

Payment sent for painted + neck. Don't want to risk a bad gap. May still pick up an unpainted neckless just in case.

Very interested, I am a bit difficult to choose a neck or no neck
Want to see photos that can be combined with the body as a reference

Back