(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think the hairline is far too pronounced with the curve now.

The photoshop was an improvement over the initial sculpt however the revised one doesn't match it too much and actually is more inaccurate I feel.

Anyone else?

:goodpost::exactly:

Glad people agree. It's too symmetrical, too pointed and, as you said Ed; its sitting too low.

I still feel it needs work. Especially for those that ordered on the proviso it was being amended like the photoshop edit.

?

Hi guys, spoke to Jnix about the hair line and he has said that he doesn't think it will look better the way your after, when the sculpt is in hand in the real 3d image it will look strange and better as it is now and actually better before the alteration.
I trust his judgment and am confident the sculpt will be perfect.
Also the necked version will not be possible to be shown before orders closed because he needs to cast the neckless versions first before adding the neck.
Hope everyone understands and trusts in Jnix as i do! I don't think iv seen a picture of his Han solo sculpt that does it justice and looks as good as the in hand piece.

As an owner of his New Hope Solo, I can agree that Jnix has done a commendable job, no doubt. I'll pass on this one, sadly.

Imo the sculpt was fine before. I think it is awesome that Jnix was willing to make changes but in this instance it was not needed. Some people just need to accept the work as is or not purchase it.

Imo the sculpt was fine before. I think it is awesome that Jnix was willing to make changes but in this instance it was not needed. Some people just need to accept the work as is or not purchase it.

:exactly:
Felt the same. Looked fine before.

Back