(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent payment for 2X painted heads with neck! Looking forward to another Jnix HF winner to go with my ANH and ESB Solo's...Any chance for a Raiders Indy next?! :wink1:

Jnix keeps updating me who's paid I'm sure you will be on his next update.
Sales will stay open till end of month now so if you have not ordered get yours in.

Deckard10[6896].jpg

Re: (Jnix) Deckard sculpt/mod

Is the updated picture on the first page the final? It's not that close to the photoshop suggested mod that Jnix said would happen.

?

Yeah, as much as I admire Jnix's skills, I'm hesitant to order without seeing the revised sculpt with the neck and adjusted hair.

No what I am saying is the updated image IS amended.

I'm just checking if it's the final as still quite different from the Photoshop.

Hi guys the new pic is the amended hair which i thinks pretty close to the computer altered pic.
Don't know if he is adding the neck before orders ill check and get back to you.

Ford-blade-runner-2 (2).jpg

Deckard10[6896].jpg

Deckard.jpg

Hi guys iv asked about seeing the necked version and ill let you know what he says.
Remember his first sculpt Matt Damon had a neck sculpt so nothing to worry about, it will look first class as always.

Hi guys the new pic is the amended hair which i thinks pretty close to the computer altered pic.
Don't know if he is adding the neck before orders ill check and get back to you.

View attachment 349140

View attachment 349141

View attachment 349142

I honestly think the hairline is far too pronounced with the curve now.

The photoshop was an improvement over the initial sculpt however the revised one doesn't match it too much and actually is more inaccurate I feel.

Anyone else?

Back