(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I has sent payment for this but obviously I forgot. Am I too late? I can send payment immediately. I want a painted, necked sculpt. Thanks!

Last edited:
Same here, Was going to pay for it this week. Just got payed. Can pay asap. If not then so be it ofc ;)

I honestly think the hairline is far too pronounced with the curve now.

The photoshop was an improvement over the initial sculpt however the revised one doesn't match it too much and actually is more inaccurate I feel.

Anyone else?

I'm confused a little now. Is the final sculpt going to like the one on the right (better hair imo, less low, less thick and less bulky on the sides), or the one on the left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I has sent payment for this but obviously I forgot. Am I too late? I can send payment immediately. I want a painted, necked sculpt. Thanks!

I have sent payment to Jinx so please add me to the list. Thanks!

Contacted Jnix to squeeze me in and it was no problem. Already payed the man so if you could add me to the list as well that would be amazing ;) Necked unpainted.

Painted and necked done and pictures below. What are your thoughts on the hair colour? I think it needs to be darker.

. 20206438_602349820152861_1625455918_n.jpg

19047907_602349813486195_1774290387_n.jpg

Looking at various pics from the film and promotional shots, his hair does appear similar to that in really well lit situations (not the one where it is green, but in the one with natural light). But by and large it appears darker, and that better matches up with the look in my mind's eye.

Back