[Joint Figure] 1/6 - Mohican Hawkeye -Caine/Fullmetal/Fergo

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick-FLU

Freakazoid
Reaction score
mohicans.jpg
DD Lewis Fans, here's a good companion piece to Butcher and Plainview. This is "Mohican Hawkeye" project based on the main character on the 1992 epic adventure movie.

This is a "Joint Figure" production. Team for this project is: Caine (head sculptor), TBA (tailor), Hydeous (hair implant and additional painting), Fullmetal & Shadow Fergo (accessories), Shunkmanitou (wampum belt), and Hunterdnrc (decals)

Price for the sets is confirmed and first deposits are accepted to guarantee your spot. But we need 30 buyers to maintain these prices. Less buyers will lead to a raise in prices.

Payment: in 04 instalments;
1.First deposit: $280 for Dx with painted head / $250 for Dx with unpainted head / $200 for normal with painted head /
$180 for normal with unpainted head / $80 total for unpainted head
2.Second deposit: $280 for Dx with painted head / $250 for Dx with unpainted head / $200 for normal with painted head
$180 for normal with unpainted head
3.Third deposit: $210 for Dx with painted head / $200 for Dx with unpainted head / $200 for normal with painted head / $200 for normal with unpainted head
4.Final deposit: $200 for Dx with painted head (+ $110 if you want real hair + $260 if you want second real hair head) / $170 for Dx with unpainted head / $180 for normal with painted head (+ $110 if you want real hair + $260 if you want second real hair head) / $120 for normal with unpainted head ------ if you want a body add the value in this last payment. ------ if you want a body add the value in this last payment.

Please send the deposit to: [email protected]
And don't forget to include: your name, freaks name, set option, (no) body option, address. Please add %4 for paypal fees

You can send more for deposit or full payment. For those who complete payment first you get the set first.

Estimate delivery: october-december 2018

This will be limited to 30 sets + 20 heads. No increase in edition size. There will be no second batch, no second chance. Reserve yours while you can. You can order a second set or extra heads.

DX set - 15 sets - with painted head Price: $970 per set - Optional: Clone Body for extra $25 or DAM Body for extra $60 plus shipping
with unpainted head Price: $870 per set - Optional: Clone Body for extra $25 or DAM Body for extra $60 plus shipping

-painted head sculpt

-outfit: shirt, waist thong with leggings, red/white/brown breech cloth, colored sash, wampum belt, 01 pair of leg garters and 01 pair of fabric moccasins.

-accessories: wood and metal musket, wood and metal axe, wood and metal knife w/ leather sheath, resin powder horn, leather bag, colored musket strap.

-Grip right hand for holding axe and knife

-1/6 Stand

-COA

-Set features list

-02 Figure Photos

-Wooden Box with foam inserts

*DX exclusive
------------------------------------------

Normal Set - with painted head Price: $780 per set - Optional: Clone Body for extra $25 or DAM Body for extra $60 plus shipping
with unpainted head Price: $680 per set - Optional: Clone Body for extra $25 or DAM Body for extra $60 plus shipping

-painted/unpainted head sculpt

-outfit: shirt, waist thong with leggings, red/white/brown breech cloth, colored sash, wampum belt, 01 pair of leg garters and 01 pair of fabric moccasins.

-accessories: painted resin musket, wood and metal axe, wood and metal knife w/ leather sheath, resin powder horn, leather bag, colored musket strap.

-Grip right hand for holding axe and knife

-1/6 Stand

-COA

-Set features list

-02 Figure Photos

-Wooden Box with foam inserts

-----------------------------------------
Complete outfit + painted head: $655 - sets available until we complete 30 outfit orders

Complete outfit + unpainted head: $555 - sets available until we complete 30 outfit orders

Only Head (unpainted) - 20 copies - Price: $80 per head plus shipping

-COA

-small shipper box

DX set:
1.Matt Vorderstrasse
2.Mailalan - real hair/painted head - Payment 100% complete
3.Rick-FLU - sculpted hair/painted head - Payment 100% complete
4.Julie250 - real hair/painted head - Payment 100% complete
5.shunkmanitou - real hair/painted head - Payment 100% complete
6.JeffTVR - real hair/painted head - first and second deposit OK
7.Bernard2002 - real hair/painted head - first deposit OK
8.Jeronimo - real hair (pending aproval)/painted head - first, second and third deposit OK
9.TheWhatWhatNow - sculpted hair/painted head - first, second and third deposit OK
10.Rydeck - real hair (pending price)/painted head - first and second deposit OK
11.Star Puffs - real hair head painted - first and second deposit OK
12.bertoyossa - real hair head painted - Payment 100% complete
13.Elgreco - real hair head painted - Payment 100% complete
14.vjm173
15.Levit05
16.George Crouch - real hair painted head
17.Damian (waitlist)
18.Joned (waitlist)

Normal set:
1.paul1987
2.raycel136
3.Keegan - real hair head painted including clone body + additional musket - Payment 100% complete
4.Joned (possible change to Dx list)
5.samithesami
6.Ren_dog
7.Ronaldo Chataignier - real hair
8.Bryan244 - real hair/painted head
9.CHIP - sculpted hair head painted, no body - first, second and third deposit OK
10.mstradford - sculpted hair head painted - first, second and third deposit OK
11.Grifter - real hair - first deposit OK

Only head list:
1.YT74 (pending price)
2.TheWhatWhatNow - painted real hair head Reserved
3.Star Puffs - real hair head - Paid/pending balance for real hair
4.shunkmanitou - unpainted bald head
5.Jeronimo - painted/sculpted hair

Last edited:
Re: Joint Figure 1/6 - Mohican Hawkeye set

I'm interested for DX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please, please, PLEASE put me down for the DX set. Waited a long time for somebody to tackle this one! Maybe Magua someday...THANKS!

I missed out on Plainview, but I'm not missing this. Sign me up for Normal Set A with painted head, please.

Finally!!! This is one of my Wish-List figs I've always wanted. Sign me up for a DX set please..

A couple of questions... What outfit and will the head be neck less? Thanks

About time someone did this. I'm not interested, I don't have the space, though I like the movie.

The line up looks great, this is going to be a stellar project to watch :)

I am interested at it, but if you are asking for first deposit just to confirm a spot without even seeing the sample, that I can't do.

Everyone added to the lists !

Please, please, PLEASE put me down for the DX set. Waited a long time for somebody to tackle this one! Maybe Magua someday...THANKS!

yeah, Magua would be great. If there is enough interest can happen. But maybe he will look out of place without Chingachgook and Uncas. But Wes really did a fine job in this movie. That kind of bad guy we hate but also admire somehow.

I missed out on Plainview, but I'm not missing this. Sign me up for Normal Set A with painted head, please.

This will be a nice break from Butcher and Plainview. Butcher's ironic smile will look nice in comparison to Hawkeye's serious expression.

Finally!!! This is one of my Wish-List figs I've always wanted. Sign me up for a DX set please..

A couple of questions... What outfit and will the head be neck less? Thanks

Also wanted this guy in my collection ! Outfit will be basicaly how he appears in middle of movie to end. Kimono style shirt, pants, fabric shoes with working laces, wampum belt, leg garter. Not including the fabric bag and mohican fabric he carries in the beggining. But the fabric is still a possibility.
Neck less head to add more realism as he has the shirt opened in many scenes where he shows his tattoos. About the tattoos, they will be made in decals.

About time someone did this. I'm not interested, I don't have the space, though I like the movie.

The line up looks great, this is going to be a stellar project to watch :)

hey buddy, maybe you can get it and keep. A body will not be included so will be a smaller box to storage. And if you get him ready to shelf, Lewis is a slim guy anyway ! : )
Hope you come on board. This set will look really nice !

I am interested at it, but if you are asking for first deposit just to confirm a spot without even seeing the sample, that I can't do.

The first deposit will be only after the lists are complete and there is a great chance that some samples from oufit and accessories are show before the deposit. Only the sculpt can take some time because people will have a voice on some aspects from it. Hope you come on board.

Last edited:

Dx list has 1 spot available now. This project is a go. Some accessories samples will be shown soon. Outfit proto will be next to be presented. Normal set B option will be cancelled if we not reach half of its list. For those that want painted head another painter can join the project if there is enough interest.

I just want to mention: as far as the outfit is concerned, you have "pants" listed as one of the clothing articles. In the interest of (screen & historic) accuracy, they are actually leggings and not full pants. There is no mention of a breech clout (breech cloth) either. Nathaniel Poe wore the traditional Native American ensemble (leggings w/breech clout) with the addition of the European style shoulder fringed hunting shirt in the film. Off the top of my head, two scenes where these clothing articles (breech clout & leggings) can be clearly viewed is where Nathaniel and Uncas participate in the Lacrosse game and also when he is arrested at Fort William Henry for sedition. Also, if you look closely at the image posted on the first page of this thread (though the contrast is not so clear), you can see the exposed upper right thigh of Nathaniel revealing the fact that he is wearing leggings and not pants. I'm not trying to "Nit-pick", but this would be an important figure for me and I would like to see it executed with accuracy and attention to detail. Thanks for letting me have my say.

If it's still open, go ahead an upgrade me to that DX spot.

I just want to mention: as far as the outfit is concerned, you have "pants" listed as one of the clothing articles. In the interest of (screen & historic) accuracy, they are actually leggings and not full pants. There is no mention of a breech clout (breech cloth) either. Nathaniel Poe wore the traditional Native American ensemble (leggings w/breech clout) with the addition of the European style shoulder fringed hunting shirt in the film. Off the top of my head, two scenes where these clothing articles (breech clout & leggings) can be clearly viewed is where Nathaniel and Uncas participate in the Lacrosse game and also when he is arrested at Fort William Henry for sedition. Also, if you look closely at the image posted on the first page of this thread (though the contrast is not so clear), you can see the exposed upper right thigh of Nathaniel revealing the fact that he is wearing leggings and not pants. I'm not trying to "Nit-pick", but this would be an important figure for me and I would like to see it executed with accuracy and attention to detail. Thanks for letting me have my say.

Your points are very valid my friend, and you are totally right. Sorry if the description was not right, i will fix it. But the plan is to make this right in every detail possible. That's why we don't have a price yet. Some things will need change. Feel free to add more things to make this even better !

outfit description corrected. Outfit is being worked at maximum to be true to the movie. Here goes a little teaser from knife and axe:
12048606_976811879049728_1180377873_n.jpg

More samples will come soon.

Back