Clothing set Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil [CLOSED/SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Bravomite
Bro, please note that I have sold my Yunsil spot to @Levit05
Please take out my name and put his on the list.
Since I haven't paid the remaining balance, he will pay it directly to you.
Thank you.
Great thanks Alexander, I've updated the first post.

Levit05, good to have you aboard. I will PM you the details.

Friendly reminder to anyone who hasn’t yet sent in the balance that the deadline to do so is 26 March 2021 which is now one week away.

Tomorrow 26 March 2021 is the deadline for payment of the balance please.

I saw on her website the deadline for clothing was January 2021. I'm trying to see how current they are on their website if they are updating it at all to figure out a timeline on her projects to see when she will get to our project. Did they change date?

I saw on her website the deadline for clothing was January 2021. I'm trying to see how current they are on their website if they are updating it at all to figure out a timeline on her projects to see when she will get to our project. Did they change date?
Hey DurdenTyler. Not sure how up to date her website is but that was the initial timeline we were given when the sample was first shown. As we made changes to the sample and confirmed acceptance of it after those were agreed with Yunsil we were provided with a revised deadline of April 2021. Hope that helps.

Hey DurdenTyler. Not sure how up to date her website is but that was the initial timeline we were given when the sample was first shown. As we made changes to the sample and confirmed acceptance of it after those were agreed with Yunsil we were provided with a revised deadline of April 2021. Hope that helps.

Yeah just trying to see what exactly is her timeline because it looks like our project might not go as scheduled according to her website. Very frustrating...

Hi all - quick question. I can offer a few goodies for this set if there is interest. Let's start with boots. If someone is making sculpted boots already then disregard but I haven't seen that any are being offered yet?

Hi all - quick question. I can offer a few goodies for this set if there is interest. Let's start with boots. If someone is making sculpted boots already then disregard but I haven't seen that any are being offered yet?
Yeah I have accessories already in the works but haven't gotten boots going so feel free! Otherwise I have a full set of accessories such as raptor egg, raptor claw in 1/6 and 1:1, light up and non-light up flare, U-Digg trowel, multitool, and his watch... I THINK that's what I have already in the works. But no sculpted boots.

Yeah I have accessories already in the works but haven't gotten boots going so feel free! Otherwise I have a full set of accessories such as raptor egg, raptor claw in 1/6 and 1:1, light up and non-light up flare, U-Digg trowel, multitool, and his watch... I THINK that's what I have already in the works. But no sculpted boots.

Yeah - that trowel is beautiful. Nice work.

I’m in the run myself, and would totally be down for some sculpted boots! (y)

Back