[KATO WORK] Matrix Morpheus Full Outfit (now taking payments)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Morpheus Leather Coat + Purple Vest and Pants

I'll tell you where I am... I have a an original Sunhoc Morpheus with Kato outfit on the way. I agreed to $1800. I'm bummed thats where I am. I couldve saved $1000 as I've seen the headsculpt available. But Ive been making payments on Morpheus for months.

Sorry to hear that my man.

Hi all...

1. It was me who made the green tiefor this project 3 years ago ( I hv just never made the shoes only..XDD)

2. The is the price breakdown of the whole outfit :

- black imitation leather coat : USD300.00
- black dress shirt : USD120
- purple vest with REAL BUTTONS at the front : USD180
- purple pants : USD120
- green tie : USD40.00

Special offer for whole set : USD700.00 (A 1/6 real copper tie clip will be given as a gift who are going to order the whole outfit.)

That's great man! I'm so pumped that this is available again. If there is a list I'm in for a full set.

Who did the shoes the first time?

If Rocco does the head and shades....I'm in

If anyone is interested you can get the glock 18c with extended clip at store-rooms.com for 6.00 shipped and for the sword I'm using a mononofu 1/6 sword I'm trying to get the handle made but may just use the babydoll handle from her sword and repaint it and as far as shoes their are plenty of black dress shoes out their

I would be in for a full set

If Rocco does the head and shades....I'm in

I talked to Sunohc and he was going to see if there are any available headsculpts of that original run yet... if not, he could see if more can be made if we reach the 20 guys minimum required for this project to begin.

Oh, another thing: someone contacted me via PM this morning to ask to be included on the full set, but I accidentaly deleted the message, and can't remeber who it was... so please, if you read this, show yourself again and post your interest ON THIS THREAD, since my PM inbox is almost always full....

Full suit and sculpt right here :wave

What's the deal with the shades?

I talked to Sunohc and he was going to see if there are any available headsculpts of that original run yet... if not, he could see if more can be made if we reach the 20 guys minimum required for this project to begin.

Ok...guess we will wait and see if he will come through...Rocco just stated he would do Morpheus of course if 15-20 grab it.

I just recently bought a pair of shades from sunohc for Morpheus the newest version he did hopefully he still has some sets I was lucky enough to grab one if his original sculpts with the neck and silentsurfer has it currently can't wait to see how it turns out

I'd like to be added to the leather coat and vest/pants list...thanks

I would be in for the full outfit but only if the headsculpt and shades are still available.

Well guys, unfortunately this dream got a huge bump... some folks complained about the acceptance of this project from Kato, and he had to take a step back, and now can offer only the Leather Coat.

In my humble opinion, it is quite frustrating. I understand that the original owners want to maintain their figures exclusive, but this is NOT an "extended run" of that previous project, definitely not a sequel or something like that. We don't have here edition numbers, this is not a complete figure project. The katana is not included, neither is the body, even the headsculpt/shades combo is not set to be the previous one from Sunohc, it's quite possible that we could have to get assist from Rocco on that end. So, I really don't understand why frustrate the dreams of the other freaks.

But that's not a subject that I want to extend, discussions about it will not lead us anywhere, since the damage is already done.

What I want to discuss is if there is interest on doing a similar run, but with the outfit of the first movie, which could be a good thing at the end, since the first movie is waaay better than the other two. The look would be very close, but with BLACK Pants and Vest instead of PURPLE. I didn't find good pictures, but this is it:

4zvot3.jpg

4vlteo.jpg

If someone can find better pictures, I appreciate.

I know that the overall look isn't so atractive compared to the purple look, but still a pretty bad @$$ figure. And this way no one can say that his limited figure is being reissued, so everybody gets happy.

What you guys have to say? Express your opinions.

Good night to all.

Hate to break it to you brother but Morpheus costume in the first movie is also purple. Color correction makes it look darker

Here is your picture re saturated.

Oh well...move on to the next...pretty sad when folks can't share...

I've already mentioned that I stood to lose about $700 with ths announcement. To be honest the Kato outfit is what's relly exceptional about THe sunhoc Morpheus figure IMHO. It was supposed to be a limited edition of 30. It's the reason rainman never offers reissues of clothing sets. I'm sorry if this decision upsets people but you would be more upset to be out $700.

At one point If a company like HT makes a wide release the figure with better sculpt and accessories my figure would still better tailoring.

I've already mentioned that I stood to lose about $700 with ths announcement. To be honest the Kato outfit is what's relly exceptional about THe sunhoc Morpheus figure IMHO. It was supposed to be a limited edition of 30. It's the reason rainman never offers reissues of clothing sets. I'm sorry if this decision upsets people but you would be more upset to be out $700.

True but remember you will have the original....the very first. Which i'm sure down the road if you choose to sell...you could maybe flip what you paid for it. But i can understand the frustration of seeing this and your dropping some bills already on it.... But if he is still doing the leather coat i'll be in for that since is closes up...which is the pose i prefer.

stiil down for the coat....been using nick fury's coat for my current morpheus kitbash (Sunohc unpainted head)

Back