[KATO WORK] Matrix Morpheus Full Outfit (now taking payments)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Morpheus Leather Coat + Purple Vest and Pants

I've already mentioned that I stood to lose about $700 with ths announcement. To be honest the Kato outfit is what's relly exceptional about THe sunhoc Morpheus figure IMHO. It was supposed to be a limited edition of 30. It's the reason rainman never offers reissues of clothing sets. I'm sorry if this decision upsets people but you would be more upset to be out $700.

At one point If a company like HT makes a wide release the figure with better sculpt and accessories my figure would still better tailoring.

You paid what you thought it was worth, nothing has changed between now and then, so why hurt other collectors?

I've already mentioned that I stood to lose about $700 with ths announcement. To be honest the Kato outfit is what's relly exceptional about THe sunhoc Morpheus figure IMHO. It was supposed to be a limited edition of 30. It's the reason rainman never offers reissues of clothing sets. I'm sorry if this decision upsets people but you would be more upset to be out $700.

At one point If a company like HT makes a wide release the figure with better sculpt and accessories my figure would still better tailoring.

Be the F__K out bro. You shouldn't get your panties in a bunch. You’re the one who made the deal for that price so if you were "stood to lose" $700 it was your own doing.

No one told you to make a deal for $1800. If you scored it for less you wouldn't go pissin' in Kato's ear to f__k it up for everyone else, right? If you got it for $1300 you wouldn't be sour and go and f__k things up for everyone, right?

You don't even know what your talking about. It was a run of 21 guy. Maybe if it was 30+ like Rainman's offerings with another ton of heads and clothes sets floating around there wouldn't be 10-15 more people here begging for a clothes set.

WACK AZZZ LAME AZZZZZ HORSE S__T

If that's the case the mods should hand out infractions to those guilty of foul play too. GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

(EDIT: ^^ Response to a deleted post)

Last edited:

YOOOOOO...this thread is HILARIOUS!!!...HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJqKOb0ZhY[/ame]

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: It's called freedom of speech. I was just getting started. I was reserving the best of my colorful words for later....

Last edited:

I believe when he visits the oracle his outfit is pure black - there is no vest. Might be slightly confusing as he has the same green tie. One of your pics above is like that - the one with neo in a regular black suit.

Well guys, unfortunately this dream got a huge bump... some folks complained about the acceptance of this project from Kato, and he had to take a step back, and now can offer only the Leather Coat.

In my humble opinion, it is quite frustrating. I understand that the original owners want to maintain their figures exclusive, but this is NOT an "extended run" of that previous project, definitely not a sequel or something like that. We don't have here edition numbers, this is not a complete figure project. The katana is not included, neither is the body, even the headsculpt/shades combo is not set to be the previous one from Sunohc, it's quite possible that we could have to get assist from Rocco on that end. So, I really don't understand why frustrate the dreams of the other freaks.

But that's not a subject that I want to extend, discussions about it will not lead us anywhere, since the damage is already done.

What I want to discuss is if there is interest on doing a similar run, but with the outfit of the first movie, which could be a good thing at the end, since the first movie is waaay better than the other two. The look would be very close, but with BLACK Pants and Vest instead of PURPLE. I didn't find good pictures, but this is it:

4zvot3.jpg

4vlteo.jpg

If someone can find better pictures, I appreciate.

I know that the overall look isn't so atractive compared to the purple look, but still a pretty bad @$$ figure. And this way no one can say that his limited figure is being reissued, so everybody gets happy.

What you guys have to say? Express your opinions.

Good night to all.

I am I'm for a black suit similar to the initial Oracle scene.

Have to be honest this has been a very disappointing turn of events. Oh well I guess, everything happens for a reason.

I'd be down for a part one outit if that's acceptable to the V1 shareholders

You can post wathever you want however you were bypassing the language barrier. So be warned. No need for that.

I'm fuming right now. I lost control of my filter and I'm sorry about that Seb. I was wrong in my approach but I'm not wrong in what I'm saying.

Personally i dont see why this project has to be cancelled as Kato never limit his items like Rainman.

Kato's SoP have always been that he will do a project with a minimum of 20 interested buyers and will keep on doing it as long as theres enough materials.

The limited 30 edition was for the fullset sunohc head, sean job paint, kato outfit and a body with certificate. So unless they are doing a rerun of the whole fullset again, i dont see how hes breaking any agreements or commitments.

And it's missing Greggo, Whitekite and Kuato's touches too. It really shouldn't be such a big deal to people. Especially because one of the guys who helped get the plug pulled on this just lobbied his a$$ off to get a 2nd run of the Rick sheriff outfit done :slap. This isn't too much different than that except this time he's on the other side of the fence.

And it's missing Greggo, Whitekite and Kuato's touches too. It really shouldn't be such a big deal to people. Especially because one of the guys who helped get the plug pulled on this just lobbied his a$$ off to get a 2nd run of the Rick sheriff outfit done :slap. This isn't too much different than that except this time he's on the other side of the fence.

You mean the outfit on teh Rick fullset that Kato and Sean did? :lol Who did that :lol

I don't see any problem in releasing that oufit.
Like many said the limited run was for the full figures, it's just the outfit there.

I agree with this, and it really is very selfish both to the collectors and Kato. This is just the outfit as everyone has been saying, plus it costs just as much as the original full figure run minus the sculpt, paint, accessories, and packaging. The full figure would retain its value as one of the most sought after custom runs, and it is too bad that certain individual's buyers remorse is preventing collectors from getting this and preventing Kato from getting paid.

I can understand both sides of the argument I really can however I have to say I am leaning more towards agreeing with Pop. What Quero is doing is no different to what Wake did when he convinced Kato to revisit his Grimes Sheriff outfit. I was and still am an original owner of Kato's Sheriff gear and did you hear me (or any others for that matter) complain about it when Wake made the announcement? I can't recall anybody complaining.

Kato's stuff is not numbered and he's always worked on the basis if you can drum up enough interest he'll take a look. What you have bought for your $1800 is the full set figure Wake numbered and all, it's the work of 3 or 4 very talented artists coming together to work on a single project. This project is not the same and therefore should not be treated as such. It is very very selfish to convince Kato to not proceed with this project to protect your own interests.

I just don't see how a person can be upset over this issue enough to have it cancelled. At the end of the day it's not the same thing....One is a complete set and the other is someone bashing a figure using one component of that complete set. The two figures will never be the same. Many of us miss out on a run of an item or decide to pass on a figure only to regret it later. When an second opportunity comes along to have something we missed out on...we all want in. It's part of the hobby....it's part of the hunt. How many people lost money on the original HT Mark I, HT Joker, Tumbler, etc...? It happens but it also gives others the opportunity to own it. I do hope this gets made for all those interested.

I always try to take care all of my friend here and this is a very hard situation for me to deal with this case to make all of you satisfactory !

What if I offer new color and new kind of farbic, with modified pattern and better workmenship ( of course .... my work is better than those of 3 years ago) for making the shirt, vest and pants?

That means I am not offering the same outfit but the upgraded version ( something like Rick's shrieff's uniform with new pattern, new farbic and better magnet closure)

Pls ntd that the price has been much higher than before, the new buyers has never take any advantages from the original Morpheus collectors! They just pay more for the better version.

(I am not complaing anyone.. I just wonder...if my suggestion is not acceptable, I wonder if it is appropiate to start my next Indy project Raider version... I just offer the almost the same outfit with better color and it is more accurate in style)

And the very last important point is : There are just only few people show their interest at this moment.. XDDDD

I think it is extremely selfish that Wake would deny Kato this income and stop 20 people from owning this outfit just because he will lose some money.

I wish people would stop complaining to Kato about what he can and can’t sell and how much he should charge, as this should be his own decision.
He is an extremely talented tailor and I am honoured that he sells these works of art to us. We should just be grateful for that and stop making demands.

Kato’s motto from the start has always been supply and demand (No limited editions) and that’s how it should stay :lecture

Last edited:
Back