[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

He's tailored it for HT Bruce Lee so make sure to order your sculpts neckless!

Thanks for the heads up...got them ordered neckless. I'll be getting the white t-shirt as well and let me know when it is time for the deposit. Also is the shipping price with speedpost the same to Canada as the US? :)

Thanks for the heads up...got them ordered neckless. I'll be getting the white t-shirt as well and let me know when it is time for the deposit. Also is the shipping price with speedpost the same to Canada as the US? :)

Should be.

Just in case you guys don't know already, its not fitted for the Bruce Lee body. Its fitted for the Bruce Lee body modified. Kato lengthened the Bruce Lee torso. So as is, a straight Bruce Lee body is too small for the uniform.

Just in case you guys don't know already, its not fitted for the Bruce Lee body. Its fitted for the Bruce Lee body modified. Kato lengthened the Bruce Lee torso. So as is, a straight Bruce Lee body is too small for the uniform.

son of a biscuit. Would a ttm19 fit it? I dont care how tall rick is(as far as screen accuracy), i just want him to fill out the suit.

Any link in where to find that modified BL body? I got the normal BL body but I guess I'll go with the new version to fit it properly.

Here it is...

The last picture shows what it looks like compared to a regular truetype. It's not far off. You should be able to use both. In fact i have a feeling the Bruce Lee arms on the normal muscular truetype might work as well. Gotta try it.

This is the picure to show how I modify the body :

Sanding the back of the body and make it as flat as possible so as to improve the ROUND BACK of this body.
_MG_0570.JPG

Extend the axis part of the body to 0.8cm
_MG_0571.JPG

_MG_0572.JPG

_MG_0573.JPG

_MG_0576.JPG

The comparision of HT Bruce Lee body (left) with TT advance body (right)
_MG_0577.JPG

My Blog :
https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/elliskatoki

add me too!

Alrighty guys... THIS MAKES TEN!

I'm gonna keep the list open for now just in case Kato wants to do more and also in case some people drop off or dont pay their deposit.

BUT, i'm gonna ask everyone to please send there deposits to KATO now... as mentioned in the first post.

Make sure you send as a PERSONAL PAYMENT/GIFT if you don't want to add the 4% fees. If you don't mind paying 104$ now and the fees for completion of the payment later then do what you will.

Finally, very importantly, in the Paypal notes specify your name, board name here on sideshow freaks and your delivery address. You'll have to do this again when you complete your order.

I'm working on clarifying the buttons and t-shirt option questions. I doubt it'll be an issue but I won't speak for Kato until he either contacts me or chimes in here.

Once you've made your deposit let us know here in the thread and once Kato confirms he recieved it I'll put a big ole' DEPOSIT PAID next to your name in the list.

Alrighty guys... THIS MAKES TEN!

I'm gonna keep the list open for now just in case Kato wants to do more and also in case some people drop off or dont pay their deposit.

BUT, i'm gonna ask everyone to please send there deposits to KATO now... as mentioned in the first post.

Make sure you send as a PERSONAL PAYMENT/GIFT if you don't want to add the 4% fees. If you don't mind paying 104$ now and the fees for completion of the payment later then do what you will.

Finally, very importantly, in the Paypal notes specify your name, board name here on sideshow freaks and your delivery address. You'll have to do this again when you complete your order.

I'm working on clarifying the buttons and t-shirt option questions. I doubt it'll be an issue but I won't speak for Kato until he either contacts me or chimes in here.

Once you've made your deposit let us know here in the thread and once Kato confirms he recieved it I'll put a big ole' DEPOSIT PAID next to your name in the list.

Dear Wake

Pls mark also "Jeffthecollectoryr" on the list in page one that he has just paid the deposit.
also mark clearly if anyone needs the T shirt as well.

Remark : The badge, belt, boots are not included

Thx!

I'll take a set if Kato will add. The whole she-bang including the t-shirt.

Back