[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

Deposit sent. I'm just in for the shirt and pants, scratch the white t. Thanks.

does anyone have a pic of the white tee shirt?

Cool guys. I just need confirmation. Kato?

Just wake up in the morning ...:lecture

Cfm deposite received :
darkchylde80
Nexus
lt0775

Mikenice1985 ( are you Mike1185??? pls mark clearly yr webname next time to save our time thx!) : pls add extra USD5.00 for paypal handling charges as you hv not selected the terms "personal payment"

Just wake up in the morning ...:lecture

Cfm deposite received :
darkchylde80
Nexus
lt0775

Mikenice1985 ( are you Mike1185??? pls mark clearly yr webname next time to save our time thx!) : pls add extra USD5.00 for paypal handling charges as you hv not selected the terms "personal payment"

Updated. Good morning! :wave:

Mike1185 see Katos comments! :lecture:

same style and material as Fight club tee :lecture

Here it is... Except it'll be white of course.

IMG_0048.jpg

same style and material as Fight club tee :lecture

i never seen the fight club tee, but thank you for the reference.

Here it is... Except it'll be white of course.

IMG_0048.jpg

thanks buddy.:hi5:

The reason i ask is because i am hoping the white isnt sheer and see through. I am using it on another project and the 2 white shirts i am buying will not be undershirt so it matters.

Is there a tutorial out there on how to mod the Bruce Lee bod like Kato's? Or are there other options?

Is there a tutorial out there on how to mod the Bruce Lee bod like Kato's? Or are there other options?

I would love a tutorial for that too. I'm not sure what the white epoxy stuff is that kato used to extend the body. Maybe if we started a thread in the "how to mod" section? Ask someone In there? Maybe show tem the reference images on page two.

I think the other true types might work. I doubt everyone who's bought Kati's previous uniforms has gone ahead with the mod.

I would love a tutorial for that too. I'm not sure what the white epoxy stuff is that kato used to extend the body. Maybe if we started a thread in the "how to mod" section? Ask someone In there? Maybe show tem the reference images on page two.

I think the other true types might work. I doubt everyone who's bought Kati's previous uniforms has gone ahead with the mod.

I'm going with the TTM 17, if that doesn't work what do you guys think of the TTM 19 body??

Back