[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

I'm also going TTM17, but would like to make the mod on the body. I don't want Rick shorter than all my other figures. TTM19 is okay but the arms just don't look right for Rick IMO. Plus I'd like to have the body that Kato is specifically tailoring this too. Maybe we can have him tailor it to the new ACI medium built bodies?

I'm also going TTM17, but would like to make the mod on the body. I don't want Rick shorter than all my other figures. TTM19 is okay but the arms just don't look right for Rick IMO. Plus I'd like to have the body that Kato is specifically tailoring this too. Maybe we can have him tailor it to the new ACI medium built bodies?

I was just checking out that ACI Christian version 2 bodies right now....looks like it can work hopefully. But your right, if it comes to it I'll use the TTM17 body and mod it somehow.

If their is a spot open for this I would like to get one I have deposited ready

Looking at them again I think the forearms might still be a little too big for Rick. We'll see once they release them.

I wonder how big of a difference extended foot pegs would make? I thought I read they're not compatible though... any know for sure?

If their is a spot open for this I would like to get one I have deposited ready

Go ahead and make your deposit. I'll add your name to the list. When Kato replies with confirmation of your deposit ill add the "deposit paid" next to ur name.

Whoa how did this slip past me?!?! This is great news!!!

Good frigin' job Wake and THANK YOU KATO!

Put me down for a total of 2 sheriff outfits and 3 white tees with Speedpost shipping

A couple of questions for Kato/Wake:

I didn't fully understand the insurance situation in the first post. Is it unavailable altogether or can we get it if we pay for it? Does the Speedpost shipping option offer/include insurance?
Does Kato need $100 or $200 deposit from me since I’m taking 2½ outfits?

Does anyone know what the deal s with the TTM17? Is it EXACTLY a BL body or is it a TTM19 with Asian skin tone?

Whoa how did this slip past me?!?! This is great news!!!

Good frigin' job Wake and THANK YOU KATO!

Put me down for a total of 2 sheriff outfits and 3 white tees with Speedpost shipping

A couple of questions for Kato/Wake:

I didn't fully understand the insurance situation in the first post. Is it unavailable altogether or can we get it if we pay for it? Does the Speedpost shipping option offer/include insurance?
Does Kato need $100 or $200 deposit from me since I’m taking 2½ outfits?

Does anyone know what the deal s with the TTM17? Is it EXACTLY a BL body or is it a TTM19 with Asian skin tone?

I was under the impression the ttm17 is exactly a BL bod. Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Popculturekid Definitely two deposits. I'll add you to the list. Once Kato confirms I will add the deposit confirmation.

^^^^ Yea you left the Speedpost out on mine broski :)

Yea I just sent $208.15 (extra 4%) thinking that this is deposit time and we'll settle the balance later :dunno

Back