[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

Just wanted to chime in regarding the body discussion and mention that I have my Rick on a TT Advanced with Katos clothes and the fit is excellent. Granted I had the forearms of the TT painted for more detail, otherwise the lack of detail might bother me.

Throw a few pics of that bad boy up broski! I saw it in another thread but I'm sure that dudes who didn't catch it would like to see

These pics are from a while back, but here are a few.

_MG_3076.jpg

_MG_3063.jpg

_MG_3082.jpg

Here's a more recent, crappy iphone pic.

C4E9945F-B849-48A6-9E97-93D99FDBB316-15285-0000206267159B81.jpg

Thanks fellas. I'm really looking forward to popping the iminime sculpt on there. :rock

Where's the belt from marf?

It's off the BBI Officer Burns figure from quite a few years back they are pretty hard to find now

If you can't find one could always use the Hot Toys T-1000 Police belt, it looks great but doesn't have the correct texture to the belt like the Burns one does.

_MG_3082.jpg

Here's a more recent, crappy iphone pic.

C4E9945F-B849-48A6-9E97-93D99FDBB316-15285-0000206267159B81.jpg

Rick is not a kind of superhero and he is actually skinny with narrow shoulder. So if you want to hv a perfect Rick figure, only modified Bruce Lee body is the best.

Of course everyone has their own preference and criteria of a ideal Rick's figure:wink1:

Rick is not a kind of superhero and he is actually skinny with narrow shoulder. So if you want to hv a perfect Rick figure, only modified Bruce Lee body is the best.

Of course everyone has their own preference and criteria of a ideal Rick's figure:wink1:

The thing that concerns me with the Bruce Lee body is the skin tone. Kato, does Sean paint the arms on the modified body?

Where's the belt from marf?

It's off the BBI Officer Burns figure from quite a few years back they are pretty hard to find now

If you can't find one could always use the Hot Toys T-1000 Police belt, it looks great but doesn't have the correct texture to the belt like the Burns one does.

I've looked for one and can't find one at all. I know that they are making a version of the belt for the new Sean Job and Kato Rick. I wished they offered it for sale.

Last edited:

I think that the Burns belt is like finding a needle in a haystack at this point. They're just not out there and there are a lot of folks looking.

Hopefully Iminime & Kato/Sean will offer them separately. WGP already is. That'll be everyone's best bet as the holster on the Burns belt doesn't hang as low as it does on screen and all of these custom belts will.

I think that the Burns belt is like finding a needle in a haystack at this point. They're just not out there and there are a lot of folks looking.

Hopefully Iminime & Kato/Sean will offer them separately. WGP already is. That'll be everyone's best bet as the holster on the Burns belt doesn't hang as low as it does on screen and all of these custom belts will.

True but you never know when one might turn up. I found one here on the forum less than a week ago. Came with a Stevo custom holster also to address the height hanging issue. Will post some pics of my Rick up when it arrives.

Very nice find! I'd like to see it with the Stevo upgrade. Post pics!

Will do as soon as it arrives :) in the process of setting my whole collection up at home. My Kato/VM/Entropy Rick is one of my favourite pieces for sure. Everyone who's signed up for the 2nd run of this outfit will not be disappointed it is incredible!

I'm pretty happy with how he looks on the advanced, and there's a good chance the iminime sculpt will be a little larger than this one, which will also help. :duff

:lecture

I didn't realize Stevo made a Rick holster, I'll definitely be looking into that!

Can some of you guys with existing sets (Bullet, Marf) talk about affixing the patches and badges?

Can some of you guys with existing sets (Bullet, Marf) talk about affixing the patches and badges?

Double sided sticky tape man works a treat and was what Kato suggested. There's no chance I'd risk putting glue on Kato's Sheriff outfit. Also if you make a mistake you can correct it pretty easily with the tape. I did the same thing to attach Entropy's name badge, sheriff badge and collar tags.

Double sided sticky tape man works a treat and was what Kato suggested. There's no chance I'd risk putting glue on Kato's Sheriff outfit. Also if you make a mistake you can correct it pretty easily with the tape. I did the same thing to attach Entropy's name badge, sheriff badge and collar tags.

Cool. Thanks bullet. Also did entropy paint the badge for you?

Back