[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

any one just have a rick grimes hat

thanks .... i try pm and email... but no word back .... ill let trying

Hi Wake

1. confirm deposit received from an old member : kay-ess-cee ( he forget his username and password so that he need to repply a new one . As he just register today, he may not be able to post here this week I think).

i.e. pls temporary mark "Unknown member/Kay-ess-cee first thx!

2. For better and clear understanding for the list, for those who has not paid the deposit yet, pls delete their name first. And for people who has ordered 2 set, pls mark as below for example :

11. Mr.X ( T shirt x 3)
12. Mr.X

intsead of

11. Mr. X x 2 sets ( T shirt x 3)

Thx!

Hi guys,

This is my new name. I signed up years ago, but I totally forgot my username/email/password combo, so I just re-registered when I saw this thread yesterday. I sent the deposit to get on the list right after.

Thanks again, Kato!

Hi Wake

1. confirm deposit received from an old member : kay-ess-cee ( he forget his username and password so that he need to repply a new one . As he just register today, he may not be able to post here this week I think).

i.e. pls temporary mark "Unknown member/Kay-ess-cee first thx!

2. For better and clear understanding for the list, for those who has not paid the deposit yet, pls delete their name first. And for people who has ordered 2 set, pls mark as below for example :

11. Mr.X ( T shirt x 3)
12. Mr.X

intsead of

11. Mr. X x 2 sets ( T shirt x 3)

Thx!

Done. Changed list

FYI

1. I hv modified the paper pattern of chest pocket and buttons position of the shirt, that it will be much more close to the show.

2. A much more fine farbic qlty is ordered to make a even more real looking shirt.

FYI

1. I hv modified the paper pattern of chest pocket and buttons position of the shirt, that it will be much more close to the show.

2. A much more fine farbic qlty is ordered to make a even more real looking shirt.

Dammit Kato! Now I'm probably going to need to upgrade :gah:

Nice! I'm so stoked for this. I got my HT Lee on the way and will be attempting Kato's mod as soon as it arrives. I want everything to be perfect!

Thanks again for doing a second run, Kato, and big thanks to Wake for putting this together!

how long in inches is the .08 cm im doing the mod right now how long do u extend the torso someone answer quickly please

FYI

Glad to hear that! :rock

I know Kato and Sean are doing the civilian Rick Grimes with the gun belt....will the gun belt be offered with this too?

Dear all

Around 10 sets of uniforms will be ready next week, people who hv paid the deposit pls ready yr balance payment

First come, first serve...

Hi Wake

Pls add Elvis1976 to the list.. no T shirt ( full payment paid , no speedpost)

Last edited:
Back