[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

Cool. Thanks bullet. Also did entropy paint the badge for you?

I opted for the unpainted kit as Bigbawsmcgraw does all my custom painting for me.

Guys, if you are like me you want THE quintessential Sheriff Rick accessory.... Zombie Girl...

d3e427561ec9aee6457007dcfc83e2ea.jpg

WGP is taking names on an interest thread. GET ON IT!

Interest thread here!

Last edited:

First of all, a huge thanks for starting this thread! I have everything else except Kato's costume set to finish my Grimes figure, so this is really great news. I lost my $50 deposit on the first run of these costumes (never got a reply from Deckard, probably never will) and figured it was just another dead end project. But now, finally, some light at the end of the dark, zombie-infested tunnel!
:yess:

Anyway, I'm not about to let this second chance slip away and will be sending my deposit to Kato in the very near future. Please add me to the interest list and I'll confirm when my deposit has been sent via PM. Thanks in advance! :)

First of all, a huge thanks for starting this thread! I have everything else except Kato's costume set to finish my Grimes figure, so this is really great news. I lost my $50 deposit on the first run of these costumes (never got a reply from Deckard, probably never will) and figured it was just another dead end project. But now, finally, some light at the end of the dark, zombie-infested tunnel!
:yess:

Anyway, I'm not about to let this second chance slip away and will be sending my deposit to Kato in the very near future. Please add me to the interest list and I'll confirm when my deposit has been sent via PM. Thanks in advance! :)

you got it

Can you throw me on the list with the shirt, I can pay the deposit ASAP. Thanks!

After alot of thought, I have decided to get this.

Can you please add me to the list for the uniform?

does anyone know when these will be ready for shipping thanks

Deposit paid. Thanks!

Last edited:

Confirm deposit received :wink1:

Got it.

Hey Kato, if there's interest would you be willing to do same pattern suit in a different fabric for Roger Sterling? maybe add vest or use Bruce Wane suit pattern?

esq-roger-sterling-mad-men-041612-xlg.jpg

i am not going to need the 2 white shirts i asked for, they will not work for what i need. Should i message Kato?

Yes. He has the final confirmation on everything.

Not really, I just received USD100 which is not included the Tee charges

So..just amend the information of the list will be fine:wave

Back