[KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit - Sold out

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [KATO WORK] Rick Grimes Sheriff Outfit REVISITED

Lol, no worries brother.

dolphin-brain-fart.jpg

Last edited:

Just wanted to chime in regarding the body discussion and mention that I have my Rick on a TT Advanced with Katos clothes and the fit is excellent. Granted I had the forearms of the TT painted for more detail, otherwise the lack of detail might bother me.

Yeah, there just really isn't a body a perfectly fits Rick right now IMO. Luke is probably the closest thing out there right now, but still not just right.

I got to come off the list a new preorder just tied up the rest of my money for now I'm really going to regret not getting this but I have no choice

I got to come off the list a new preorder just tied up the rest of my money for now I'm really going to regret not getting this but I have no choice

Okay. Send Kato a note. Maybe since he's not planning on releasing these till feb-march hell give you the option to pay then? Worth a try.

Just wanted to chime in regarding the body discussion and mention that I have my Rick on a TT Advanced with Katos clothes and the fit is excellent. Granted I had the forearms of the TT painted for more detail, otherwise the lack of detail might bother me.

Marf are you talking about TTM17 that you used for your Grimes?? Thanks for the info as well.

it's the TTM16 I thought... Haha

Well there you have it, why I prefer to stick to the purely alpha descriptors. :lol

Just to be clear. Lol.

Ttm15 Obama
Ttm16 advanced
Ttm17 Bruce lee
Ttm18 narrow shoulder
Ttm19 muscular

thank Wake, I just made it worse. :lol

Just to be clear. Lol.

Ttm15 Obama
Ttm16 advanced