Ledger Joker sculpt by Vimal Kerketta (wip 6/20/16)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys just curious if there is any interest out there for a Ledger joker sculpt by Vimal Kerketta. If you haven't seen his work you are missing out. He's one of the most talented sculptors Iv'e ever seen. I attached some images of his work below. I know there are a pile of joker sculpts out there but if there is anyone interested in this amazing artist taking a shot at it just let me know and I'll add you to the list. If you could also let me know your preferences to the questions below that would be great as well.

1. Should the sculpt include a neck?

2. There are four ways we could go with this.

A. Bald sculpt/unpainted: Each person could then find their own customizer to add fully rooted hair and paint the sculpt.

B. Sculpted Hair/unpainted: Vimal would sculpt the hair and you would find your own painter.

C. Sculpted Hair with space for rooted hair highlights/unpainted: Similar to what Adam Gu did with his sculpts. There would be space for the rooted hair highlights and each member could send their sculpt out to their own preferred customizer to paint and add the hair. (pretty sure were going to be going with this option)

D. Fully Rooted Hair/painted: This would require us to find another artist to work with in tandem to do all of the painting and rooted hair additions.

Vimal doesn't paint or add rooted hair so we would need to find another artist to do those aspects of the sculpt if we go that direction. The process of painting, and specifically adding the rooted hair, seems to be the tricky part. Finding an artist that can paint and add rooted hair extremely well is tough and adds a big unknown into the process. That part also seems to be where a lot of people can be divided on the quality of work. My gut would say to do something similar to what Adam Gu did with his sculpt. I personally think he found the best balance. Sometimes with fully rooted hair it can seem too puffy, etc. That way each person will see pictures of the finalized Vimal sculpt and know exactly what they are getting, no unknowns, no variation in quality of your delivered piece. You could then find your own preferred sculptor to add hair and paint.

WIP
joker.jpg

Interested List:
1. batmanfan23 (neck, C)
2. RDeezy (neck, C)
3. emeraldknight (neck, C)
4. shortround
5. jra81984
6. EarlHickey98
7. regi13 (neck, C)
8. Godfather1408 (neck)
9. chubbyman (neck, C)
10. **16k** (neck)
11. Machew1031 (neck, C)
12. amstel (neck, C)
13. Mike5401 (neck, C)
14. paul (neck, C)
15. Ajkhunter (neck, C)
16. nexus (neck, C or D)
17. Fadefilmstudio (neck, C)
18. mr krapopple (Neck, C)
19. efeeke82 (neck, C)
20. Mudblood (neck, any option)
21. wwe_michael56 (neck, D)
22. terryip (neck, C)
23. gcard76 (neck, C)
24. chewblock (neck, C)
25. Jeronimo (Neck, C or D)
26. edovisious (neck, C)
27. tighfighter (neck, C)
28. Cap'n cook (neck, C)
29. Entropy (neck, C)
30. Hydeous
31. Pennyworth (neck C)
32. Chad Man (neck, C)
33. ironmanfans (neck, C)
34. Pajji (neck, C)
35. Fan (neck, C)
36. Joned (neck, C)
37. Ksharp_miller (neck, C)
38. owen1313 (neck, A+C)
39. gothamcityboy (neck, D)
40. xiajiani (neck, B)
41. Lakhota (neck, C)
42. xoalse (neck, C)
43. takeshi (neck, C)
44. philmah (neck, C)
45. Thrustmaster (neck, C)
46. sfwwb771 (neck, C)
47. reservoir (neck, C)
48. bruin1773 (neck, C)
48. lordregnis
49. Road of sky (neck, C)
50. Dr_essex (neck, C)

Attachments

• joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,248
Last edited:
Re: Ledger Joker sculpt by Vimal Kerketta

I'm in for one if this actually gets produced. It definitely needs a neck. And a sculpted real hair combo is the only way to do this

I am interested for sure. Bald and sculpted hair too.
I can paint it and add the hair myself, no problem

Sculpted Hair with space for rooted hair highlights/unpainted

Last edited:

Interested!

I am just throwing this out there.... but perhaps consider quarter scale option for those who may want to do an Enterbay upgrade. I would be in on that too

Iam in, sure with neck and option C.

of course this is a must. Necked, sculpted + rooted hair, here we go.

Interested in a necked version and option C! Hope this happens.

Interested in neck version and option c

Interested in this for sure depending on price of course. Prefer necked and option C or D.

Interested in necked. I'm good with any other options.

Back