Ledger Joker sculpt by Vimal Kerketta (wip 6/20/16)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vimal made 2 versions Bald and haired so I believe as Rob said it will probably be for grabs via Kit.

I recalled there were some posts on Facebook months ago about this guy Kit Chen, that he is a recaster? I am not trying to start anything, I just wanted to know more about the people that I might buy this sculpt from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recalled there were some posts on Facebook months ago about this guy Kit Chen, that he is a recaster? I am not trying to start anything, I just wanted to know more about the people that I might buy this sculpt from.

At the very least, he sells recasts. There are other recasts, in particular the MJ Choi Indiana Jones, that only he sells, so it's hard to not draw the conclusion that he's the one recasting it. He also doesn't see a problem with recasts, so there's that as well. I'd be interested to see his reaction when someone recasts one of these Super V heads.

Also, he seems to be a bit of a **** when there's a customer service issue. I've seen on Facebook where he will publicly shame people if they try to cancel an order. . . doxxing them, is the term. He posts their Facebook profile on his wall and asks people "Anybody know this guy?" and starts a big war.

He doesn't allow cancellations, but some people will still try to cancel, by filing a PayPal claim. So, it's a bit of a pickle, as far as who's in the wrong. But, it's pretty lame for him to publicly shame people that try to cancel. That's just the cost of doing business.

At the very least, he sells recasts. There are other recasts, in particular the MJ Choi Indiana Jones, that only he sells, so it's hard to not draw the conclusion that he's the one recasting it. He also doesn't see a problem with recasts, so there's that as well. I'd be interested to see his reaction when someone recasts one of these Super V heads.

Also, he seems to be a bit of a **** when there's a customer service issue. I've seen on Facebook where he will publicly shame people if they try to cancel an order. . . doxxing them, is the term. He posts their Facebook profile on his wall and asks people "Anybody know this guy?" and starts a big war.

He doesn't allow cancellations, but some people will still try to cancel, by filing a PayPal claim. So, it's a bit of a pickle, as far as who's in the wrong. But, it's pretty lame for him to publicly shame people that try to cancel. That's just the cost of doing business.

*smh*

Interesting. Thank you for clarifying on who this Kit Chen is. I am now sure I don't want to deal with people like that just to buy a Vimal sculpt of Joker.

Wow....he sounds like an ***hole when dealing with customer service issues. I do see a big problem with recasts and I don't support that. Since he doesn't think that is a problem and sells recasts which hurts most of the artists' business then I won't order this. I do not support people like that. There's that.

At least I have Creg Customs Joker bald version sculpt and I had just recently preordered a new version, the "monster" one.

So either way it won't be a loss for me.

Last edited:
From what you both just said, I won't be pre-ordering from Kit Chen. I, too, will take my business elsewhere.

Good for you. Need more people to show support for artists, not those who sell recasts.

Creg Customs Joker bald version sculpts look good to me. Rather to have a rooted hair over sculpted hair anyway.

Back