Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. Outfits complete pg 55!!!!!

Ok I got everyone's address, so I can finally send these out today. I just wanted to send these all out at once.

Thanks Luis

hqdefault.jpg

All suits have been mailed out fellas except for ikecons but his will go out this week as well.

Spoke with Sean and heads are going to caster and only two weeks to pay. If u don't pay in two weeks u lose out and everyone has been pmd so no excuse.

Thanks Luis

Might be an idea to update the first page on payments...

Sean gave me a list a month ago and no freak names were on it just your real names so I don't know who paid but Sean has the list so if u paid your all set.

Sean gave me a list a month ago and no freak names were on it just your real names so I don't know who paid but Sean has the list so if u paid your all set.

ok, or we can send you a message with our freak and real names, you check it againts that list Sean gave you, and you update the first post list so we can check if the list is correct and make sure we are getting the head or heads. This in order to avoid confusions

thanks for the update and for the hard work

Spoke to Sean already; I'm confirmed paid for head sculpts even though I wasn't in your original list. Also got my clothing set today; the leather pants came out first and I was confused at first until the jacket came out lol. Looks fuggin awesome! Can't wait to throw this together, God willing I have time in the next few days lol. Thanks for getting this done, brother! :)

hey guys, final call for the payments, heads have been received by the moldmaker today and are going into mold - I need the final number of casts he will be doing

ok, or we can send you a message with our freak and real names, you check it againts that list Sean gave you, and you update the first post list so we can check if the list is correct and make sure we are getting the head or heads. This in order to avoid confusions

thanks for the update and for the hard work

I think that's a good idea. I'm willing to send that info via PM.

I just send It0778 a messagge with my nick, real name and that i paid in full for the two heads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

I have just paid Sean the balance for two sculpts (one clean and the other battle damaged). I hope this accords with your and Sean's records. Many thanks!

I second that - it would be very helpful, the last thing I want to do is miss anyone out that have paid

My outfit arrived today! Amazingly quick considering I'm in the UK. Thank you!

It's stunning, by the way

Looks sweet kingbumble, you just need the head to plonk on him now.

I would try weathering up the outfit a bit more, maybe you got that in mind. I sometimes try and tan the skin of the pale white bodies by using wood polish. Here are the results of my tanning on my Conan bash.
before:
DSCF3180_zps5d55980d.jpg

After:
DSCF3202_zps5d8c8084.jpg

Anyone have an Idea on where to acquire leather shotgun holster wit strap across left shoulder

Anyone have an Idea on where to acquire leather shotgun holster wit strap across left shoulder

Fellas it's in the works have faith my friends hopefully something soon and you will be very happy.

Back