Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. Outfits complete pg 55!!!!!

I know but I needed to send it to everyone because I only have real names not your freaks names so that's why I said if u already paid disregard the message.

Thanks Luis

I paid for the two heads too. Sean should tell us who paid and who is pending to udate the list in the first page.

All pms have been sent about head payment

tell us you got the outfits!! If not we should be worried, Its been nearly a month since they sent them. Sorry of I am a bit excited :monkey3

tell us you got the outfits!! If not we should be worried, Its been nearly a month since they sent them. Sorry of I am a bit excited :monkey3
Their still in transit, according to tracking their in new work at customs

I got the outfits delivered this mourning I need to now pack them up and ship them out I will pm everyone for your address and start sending these out next week.

Thanks for your patience

Luis

Good news. Dying to put them on a body. The one I had for Max went for another project.Have a new body on the way.

What boots are you guys using?

Hey everyone, sorry to barge in so late but I just signed on to the board a week or 2 ago. Is it too late to get in on this awesome custom Mad Max action? I'm interested in all the accessories, clothing and both head sculpts (think I read all spots have been taken for that) but wanted to see if last min deal was available.

Just a heads up...LOL

I have my artist working on a 3rd and final Dog head. We're really trying to capture
the dog's look for all angles. So expect to see some pictures in the next few weeks.
The body size and side view are fine, now we're trying to capture the straight on view
from the front. 3rd times the charm.

Just a heads up...LOL

I have my artist working on a 3rd and final Dog head. We're really trying to capture
the dog's look for all angles. So expect to see some pictures in the next few weeks.
The body size and side view are fine, now we're trying to capture the straight on view

Sounds great!! You are a perfectionist. As you say, hope to see pics of the new head soon.

What boots did you use for this?

I am using german militar boots moded

Just a heads up...LOL

Is this a head sculpt for an articulated dog figure by any chance?

Ok I got everyone's address, so I can finally send these out today. I just wanted to send these all out at once.

Thanks Luis

Back