Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. Outfits complete pg 55!!!!!

Not Road Warrior, but...

GEDC0323.JPG

Almost done...

I've still got a long way to go yet - I was just showing what the outfit looks like plonked on a body. It's nowhere near finished yet 😛

Luis - any chance of a list of what accessories are actually in the works already to save people a load of time trying to source or fabricate their own bits and bobs? Things like the leg holster, tool belt, that kind of thing? Cheers ��

Got my clothing set this morning. That was quick too! Thanks Luis!

Got my clothing set this morning. That was quick too! Thanks Luis!

hope I have the same luck as you guys. I am in Spain, shouldnt be different shipping times from USA to UK :), but it will be different :/

arrived!!!!!!!!! took a few pics. Still a lot of work to do.

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

Here's the list of what's being worked on
Shotgun holster
belt
Boot knife
Axe
Spindal wrench
Small crescent wrench
Small utility knif

Here's the list of what's being worked on
Shotgun holster
belt
Boot knife
Axe
Spindal wrench
Small crescent wrench
Small utility knif

Guess the belt has the two parts, one of them running over his shoulder and to attach things to it.

cool Luis. I would also buy if offered:

Shotgun (not happy with the one in the market)

Shoulder pad

Knee pad

I know I would like the
Shoulder pad
Knee pad
Shotgun

Let me see what I could do

Dont forget key chain holder that holds wrench to belt & metal name plate on chest also shot gun holster belt buckle should be copper or brass color I got a couple ref pics of belt if needed lmk p.s Accurate pouches for the belt is a must!

I dont know about you guys, but since the shoulder pad does not stay on very well with the elastic strap, I decided to use some tinny magnets. You can get them in ebay for a low price. One below the jacket and the other below the shoulder pad do the trick.

20 Pcs Neodymium Disc 1 6" x 1 16" Super Strong RARE Earth Magnet N35 D4X1 5mm | eBay

Luis, no previews or news of the rest of the items yet? Want to have them asap ;)

How many people still pending to pay for the head/s?

Nope their still being worked on. Not sure how many people need to pay for heads, all I know is that heads are with the caster. So if u have not paid by now u will likely miss out.

Well these are the pictures I found on some of the belts and accessories for Max

madmax%20belt%202_zpsdt7shbno.jpg

maxtools2_zpssxkkjqfr.jpg

madmax%20belt_zpsohjiput1.jpg

So I'll be trying to make most of this myself. Personally I think the firemens wrench and axe would
be the hardest because they're very old and not common at all. Most of the other things are pretty common.

So if there is someone making some of the accessories, maybe we have them make the most difficult
items. Just a thought.

All these references were handed over to the artist weeks ago. But u can never have enough ref pics.

Very excited - Gustavo is making me a rig (using these reference photos) this week! Hurrah!

Very excited - Gustavo is making me a rig (using these reference photos) this week! Hurrah!

Sorry. Whats a rig? Dont hink its a sea oil platform :lecture

I am anxious about the items and rest of the stuff. I know Louis is working on it but the sooner we have news, the more people will be in and wont go on their own buying stuff.

Well heres the update forgo black is working on the weapons and belt
So once he's shows me a finished product I will pot it here, if u know his work
Then u know it will be top quailt at a good price. I will update once I Hear from him.

Back