Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. Outfits complete pg 55!!!!!

found it in ebay or a spanish online store. seems to be part of a pack by 21st Century "Villain Shotgun Weapons Set" 1/6 Scale.

Happy hunting!!! :lecture

I want to change it for a new one, hope we have news soon.

ENDED New SEALED 21st Century Villains Shotgun Weapon Set 1 6 Scale | eBay

NO STOCK Villain Shotgun Weapon Set - 21st Century Toys - Military - Roleplay at Entertainment Earth Item Archive

The one at the top left
$_35.JPG

I'm doing the same thing as well for my hands. Great job.

I'm impressed! Can you tell me what glue works for this. I might have a go, but I have also been looking at trying some actual gloves. I'll post if I can get it to work. LOL

I'm impressed! Can you tell me what glue works for this. I might have a go, but I have also been looking at trying some actual gloves. I'll post if I can get it to work. LOL

Thank you all for the support. Took that idea from elvis1976 custom work on Mad Max.

Used superglue, I put a small amount with a little brush the glue comes with in the glove then attach the nude finger. Just a couple seconds presing and it stays there. Good luck.

I also might do the small tips of the fingers for the gloved hands. If you dont see my custom Max hands very well, there are just three nude fingers in each glove.

It would be great if someone could do the gloved hands with the real tears..ets wasnt Sean going to do them??

Used this pics for reference.

glovescreenshot3.jpg

RIGHT HAND
right2.jpg

LEFT HAND
left1.jpg

Thank you all for the support. Took that idea from elvis1976 custom work on Mad Max.

Used superglue, I put a small amount with a little brush the glue comes with in the glove then attach the nude finger. Just a couple seconds presing and it stays there. Good luck.

I also might do the small tips of the fingers for the gloved hands. If you dont see my custom Max hands very well, there are just three nude fingers in each glove.

It would be great if someone could do the gloved hands with the real tears..ets wasnt Sean going to do them??

Used this pics for reference.

View attachment 182326

RIGHT HAND
View attachment 182327

LEFT HAND
View attachment 182328

Nice. I got some black goat leather that just might work
for those on mine. Good pictures.

Also, meeting with artist tomorrow afternoon on the new Dog Head.

I made my Max with real gloves. This is my very first custom but I tried to get each cut as movie accurate as possible by taking some vid capture pic's. Just waiting for those head sculpts and he's done. Speaking of which any word on them? I jumped on very late but Sean told me about 2 weeks ago that he was shipping them out to the thread starter which is ito778 if I'm not mistaken?

I sent Sean a pm a few days ago still waiting on a reply.

Nice ^ I would imagine its as fiddly as hell making them.

It was! I cut the fingers first. Put the gloves on the hands and then cut the rest with some small very sharp scissors. Finally, to stop fraying, I coated them with some dull coat. They look a lot better than in the crappy phone photo!

Sean pmd me today he will start sending these out this week.

Thanks Luis

Back