Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. Outfits complete pg 55!!!!!

Thanks Kam and Jbeltram4!

Kam, I was wondering what knee pad you are using. It looks good.

Nahhhh. Looks better than it is. Bought it in ebay. Its temporary, Will change for the one someone will make for us. It is the "1/6 spetsnaz kneepad" from Damtoys or Dam Toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji1][emoji322][emoji482]

Messaged with Sean yesterday and he said that for anyone in the US, that he mailed out the head sculpts to you. And everyone else the rest of the sculpts are being sent out to him.

Sean pmd me today he will start sending these out this week.

Thanks Luis

Yea so if your in the U.S. And have paid Sean I will pm everyone for shipping details.

Thanks Luis

Just so everyone know it will be $5.00 shipping on the U.S.

Messaged with Sean yesterday and he said that for anyone in the US, that he mailed out the head sculpts to you. And everyone else the rest of the sculpts are being sent out to him.

Cool, I'm in the UK, wonder when I will get my 2 heads?

We in Europe, do we have to pay for the shipping now or we already paid? Have so many custom projects on that I dont recall if I paid the shipping.

Yea so if your in the U.S. And have paid Sean I will pm everyone for shipping details.

Thanks Luis

Just so everyone know it will be $5.00 shipping on the U.S.

I got the 2 heads and paid the PP fees of 6 dollars, does that count? :)

Details
Sent to sean dabbs
Total$141.00

Last edited:

Overseas guys Sean will ship to u. U.s guys Sean sending them all to me. It will be $5.00 to ship in the U.S. For me to cover the packing and shipping expense. And I might break even.

Thanks Luis

Overseas guys Sean will ship to u. U.s guys Sean sending them all to me. It will be $5.00 to ship in the U.S. For me to cover the packing and shipping expense. And I might break even.

Thanks Luis

When are you expecting them to arrive? I know their was a delay with the teeth but that was a while ago.

I was told they were shipping this week so I hope next week. I will pm Sean

Here's the update fellas I have all the heads for the u.s customers I will need u to contact me via pm to let me know if u have a regular head or battle damaged head please.

Thanks Luis

Managed to find some decent leather gloves on ebay which I've cut down and put on a pair of relaxed hands. Obviously a work in progress, needs weathering and whatnot, but they turned out quite well I reckon

Max Left Hand.jpgMax Right Hand.jpg

Managed to find some decent leather gloves on ebay which I've cut down and put on a pair of relaxed hands. Obviously a work in progress, needs weathering and whatnot, but they turned out quite well I reckon

View attachment 184967View attachment 184968

How is he going to hold the shotgun?

I to tried to use existing gloves and then do the details.
But for gripping hands, it was almost impossible. So
I will do each finger in leather then the base part.
That seems the only logical way to make real leather
gloves fit and still have him hold weapons correctly.

wow, kingbumble, much, much better than I thought it would be.:lecture Great job you´ve done.

As they say, I am intriged if you are gonna be able to do that on a weapon holding or a closed fist hand :)

I need news for the rest of the items and the doggy !!!!!!!!!

Yea they are neck less I have them in hand for the U.S. Guys u won't be disappointed.

Back