Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

WE WANT MAX, WE WANT MAX!!!!!!!!!!

daniel_johnston.jpg

Any updates on the outfit?? ETA? want to put it together with the leg brace and the boots.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Saw bleau at the Elvis show in nyc and the jackets are done and they are working on the rest of the stuff. So hopefully soon they will be ready.

any news on the head ?

Sent Sean a few pms HAVENT heard from hin yet.

Stupid question time. What are the two extra straps that come with Jon's amazing leg brace for? (and I'm not referring to the spurs)

@Sean: would be great to get an update on the head - when you think we will see a first print?

Stupid question time. What are the two extra straps that come with Jon's amazing leg brace for? (and I'm not referring to the spurs)

They also go on the boots as well. Around the ankle area.

Picking up the Dog master today.

Hope to have some pictures tonight.

Ok cool. I will be updating the paid list as well and sending pms to those who need to pay as well.

Thanks luis

Ok cool. I will be updating the paid list as well and sending pms to those who need to pay as well.

Thanks luis

thanks. Update the list when you can. I paid for the two heads, normal and BD!!!

Put me in the list for the dog !!!!! And would like to see pics too.

guess there are no news of the extras yet? has Sean started with them?

She post 538 for new pictures of the dog.

Last edited:

IKE-CON, I think it is a great job, I love it, sure it could be better, but I see a lot of improvements since the last pics, specially in the head, mouth and neck. Now

Could you please send a icture from the front??

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hey Guys

Small update on the head:

It was sent out a while back to be printed, but the guy I use is backed up (though he is the best!) anyway, he told me he will be getting to it in the next few days - and I asked for pics for you good people as well - so expect some soon... (then off to Lonnie Hale to mold and cast)

Thanks Sean for the update awesome to hear.

Thanks or the update !

Apologies for my impatience, I've had a headless TTM19 stood on my desk for what seems like an eternity wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a leg brace :) What is the latest on the outfits and accessories? I'm hoping that the outfits at least are nearly ready to be shipped out....?

Apologies for my impatience, I've had a headless TTM19 stood on my desk for what seems like an eternity wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a leg brace :) What is the latest on the outfits and accessories? I'm hoping that the outfits at least are nearly ready to be shipped out....?

I need to contact bleau to get a status.

IKE-CON, I think it is a great job, I love it, sure it could be better, but I see a lot of improvements since the last pics, specially in the head, mouth and neck. Now

Could you please send a icture from the front??

Thanks!!!!!!!

Actually the original head had much more detail and character.
So I decided after making some serious mods to it, that it really
is the better choice.

I've also made a slight design change. I put in a permanent neck ring for
the red bandanna to be attached to. This way the head can twist freely and easier
without the red bandanna moving.

Here's the final prototype, hope you like it. The translucent super sculpey she used makes it a bit hard to see
all the great detail. I tried my best to play with the contrast and show as much as I could.

P1150326_zpsby9yqj5j.jpg

P1150328_zpsyiqieme6.jpg

P1150332_zpsn3ndk9dx.jpg

P1150329_zpssv5ticuo.jpg

P1150331_zpssot4c0ao.jpg

IKE CON Dont know if I prefer this:

P1150305_zpsiet1eafh%u00252B(1).jpg

or the final version:

P1150331_zpssot4c0ao.jpg

Sorry, maybe I prefer the head on the first one, the nose looked not very long :slap What do you guys think?

IKE CON Dont know if I prefer this:

View attachment 165277

or the final version:

View attachment 165278

Sorry, maybe I prefer the head on the first one, the nose looked not very long :slap What do you guys think?

Well, the profile looked great on the head you liked, but straight on, it looked like a pitbull and has zero personality and character.

I'll make a few cast of this one and get it painted. People will either like it or not. Can't really afford right now to
pay her to make a 3rd head.

Last edited:
Back