Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

I will pass it along to geewizz mine is complete and on its way to me and I didn't get it with mine it was the prototype.

Maybe he can give you a plaque to add to your outfit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Its an amazing work, but ours will be better :rotfl

Seeing Elvis figure and specially the boots in his pics and the ones in the net, I am taking note of the changes to do on them. Thank you for the inspiration!!

Ive said it a few times, we need geewiz to add a metal plaque to the jacket or we have to think about it!!!!!!! :lecture

View attachment 153871

Sure would be simple and cheap for most of us to make on our own.
Plus, I don't think metal work is part of the outfit for Gheewiz. The
buttons already exist so they do those, but I don't think they would
make the metal plate or if they did, it wouldn't be very cost effective for us.

If someone can get a good screen grab of it, I'll see if I can make it.
Can't tell, but I'm sure it's got some writing on it.

Last edited:

It's Max's badge number, MFP 4073. According to the Mad Max refs site madmaxcostumes.com, these were silver pin-on name tags in the first picture. Remember, his Road Warrior costume is what remains of his cop uniform in the first film. In the second film it's riveted on and the number is shortened to P 4073. Different wardrobe designers.

hey guys - I am ready to accept the remaining payment now, let's get this thing printed and molded!

the total was $100

deposit sent was $15 - so $85 remaining - please send to :

[email protected] via paypal

if you are interested in both heads I am doing a deal - buy both for $150

there will be no more sold after this run so they are of extreme limited edition just for you guys (the master and mold will be destoyed)

please send through remaining payments ASAP

Last edited:

85 remaining!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

yeah - that was a much faster way of putting it lol

yeah - so if you are just getting one head please specify which one!!

I am going for both of them. 135 $ then. Will pay in a few days

Sean edit your previous post and there will be no errors. Thanks for the great work

Sean edit your previous post and there will be no errors. Thanks for the great work

ha ha - thanks for having my back dude :)

I took it as $100 for the first sculpt and $75 for the 2nd, minus $15 deposit already sent = $150 to pay if you want both!?

If not, keep the change brother!
Hahaha

How much do I have to pay if I want both sculpts? I have already paid the $15 deposit.

I took it as $100 for the first sculpt and $75 for the 2nd, minus $15 deposit already sent = $150 to pay if you want both!?

If not, keep the change brother!
Hahaha

oh - ok - cheers! ha ha merry christmas :D

How much do I have to pay if I want both sculpts? I have already paid the $15 deposit.

it's actually $150 for both sculpts - the $15 deposit you paid = $135

Just paid 135$ for both heads!!! Put me first in the list, well, first after lt0778 :lol

Balance paid on Mel RW sculpt bundle deal(2 heads: BD Mel + Regular Mel)$135.00 + PP fee

Don't remember if we were suppose to do PP fee, so I just did it anyway. About 6 dollars so
you can get your full $135.

Thanks
Ike

PS: have a nice Holiday everyone. Off to be with the family for the next few days.

Will be paying tomorrow for a regular Mel sculpt.

Payment sent for both Heads, Thanks!

Glad to see u guys are paying I haven't even sent mine yet lol!!!! Have a good Xmas guys!!!!! Payment coming after Xmas.

payment sent for both! happy Xmas all !

Just paid for both Max heads! Thanks for the fantastic Xmas present Sean!

Back