Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

The scarf would cover the seams like this. Of course it's real cloth.
But you get the picture...:)

The neck is being thinned down a bit like this or else it would be a little to big for the body.

rwdogrv2a_zpse2e1feb7.jpg

Still a bit more detail has to go into the dog as a whole, but were getting closer.
The is the final tail position we decided to go with. Note the tail has no detail yet.
Just there for positioning. What do you think of the stance?

stance is looking perfect but isnt the head a bit big for the body? we need or a bigger head or a bigger body!He has a lot of chest and neck but the head is smaller.

3398492289_d72b28cc1f_o.jpg

ACD_Multi_Ch._Silverbarn's_Naava.jpg

more pics of the actual dog in the film I downloaded in the link

Demencias del siglo XXI: Fabricando figura - 1/6- Custom - Mad Max 2 -The Road Warrior - Part 16

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

made just a couiple more tweaks - what do you think?

If their are no problems with this sculpt, this is going into production speak now or forever hold your peace lol!!!!!!!!

Am I too late to purchase one of the Max sculpts?

It's looking better now. More like the younger Mel. Just so hard to chose one.

I think I have to go Battle Damaged.

For me its almost there I would change the BD hair a little bit though.

Sean, the sculpts look great in front view- I think it was the profile that didn't feel quite right. Could we see a few more angles?

for me Maxs/Mels nose is not that big at the top.

madmax2theroadwarrior19t.jpg

RoadWarrior_124Pyxurz.jpg

Mad-Max-2.jpg

mad-max-2-1.png

cool ok

right, I just amendmed the bridge of the nose to make a smidge thinner - what do you think? And made thE BD hair a little more messy. It's difficult to see as his hair is pretty messy anyway lol. But let me know what you think

Here are some full un-colored turns

Amazing work.Now i see you even made the ears like Mels.

Lets print this f€cker right now!!!!!!!!!!!:lecture

Amazing work.Now i see you even made the ears like Mels.

Lets print this f€cker right now!!!!!!!!!!!:lecture

cheers man! yeah I did spend a LONG time on this one, but it's all worth it :hi5: :thud:

What a great sculpt, I wish I could sculpt like that. :gah: I just sent you my deposit for the sculpt, hope Im not too late.

That looks fantastic!

Got my legbrace. Final piece of the puzzle. Quality is out of this world.

IMG_0833_zps8ad9dc60.jpg

IMG_0835_zps6a04ae85.jpg

Awesome figure seb hope mine turns out like that world class my man!!!

Wow looks superb. :clap

Its an amazing work, but ours will be better :rotfl

Seeing Elvis figure and specially the boots in his pics and the ones in the net, I am taking note of the changes to do on them. Thank you for the inspiration!!

Ive said it a few times, we need geewiz to add a metal plaque to the jacket or we have to think about it!!!!!!! :lecture

Feature_MadMax2-med.jpg

I will pass it along to geewizz mine is complete and on its way to me and I didn't get it with mine it was the prototype.

Back