Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Definitely picking up that damaged version if/when it comes out. Fantastic work so far Sean.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

cheers guys, keep the crits coming - I think we can still do some refining :) I will probably do a deal for those who choose to pick up both heads

cheers guys, keep the crits coming - I think we can still do some refining :) I will probably do a deal for those who choose to pick up both heads

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I am interested in the two of them!!!!

By the way, its is always best to check real pics but we can see other sculpts, take note of their sucesses and fails.From this ones i like the nose tip and the battle damaged eye more closed. urs is gonna be better!! :clap

IMG_6641.jpg

DSC_0796%u00252Bcopy.jpg

DSC_0838%u00252Bcopy.jpg

Any chance of among the extras having gloved hands like the ones in the film?

as long as people are buying I don't mind doing them

I am still unsure as to how many will be getting the resin parts weapons so I don't know if that will have enough people

and thanks for the kind words Kam - I thought the S Peterrson really rocked and was a tough one to match

I think we're at at least 10 people needing weapons I will send out another pm and see. Really need these parts to complete this

I used a modded iminime Riggs on mine for now. Really need this new one from Sean!

9884b428a08539b50722ebe5857f9958.jpg

ha! awesome work mate, I see you made quite a lot of mods to do that

Ok fellas here's the deal those of u who have showed new interest in Sean's sculpt I will pm I with deposit info, so I will need to send deposit in asap or u will not get a sculpt. Sorry it needs to be this way but it's to protect the people that have already paid.

Thanks Luis

Thats like showing sweets in the entrance of a school and not giving them to the kids!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Saw on Facebook; so sad can't get these :(
Of course they're fuggin dope as always. Great work by Jon again :)

Saw on Facebook; so sad can't get these :(
Thats like showing sweets in the entrance of a school and not giving them to the kids!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol
I am sorry, but no...you can't get these...really I am! To make 1 or 2 of these it would not be worth his time. Prototype...that is many hours over the budget of most SSFers. That is why I told Jon don't make these and passed it on to Luis. Luis said he found somebody. I don't know who it is, but I am sure he found the right person to do these and they should turn out fabulous!
As it was, I had to get permission from the guy who ordered these to put them up on Jon's facebook.

Only reason I said not to is because some didn't want to pay the high price tag on these that's the feeling I was getting through private pms. So if their offered and people want to pay it Id say so for it but I know the price tag is going to be pretty high.

Thanks Luis

Here is some more updates on the dog.
I think we got some really nice detail on the head and face.
The head will go on with a neo magnet system and you
will be able to rotate it clockwise or counter clockwise.
The seam will be covered by the red scarf.

She's still got some more detail to do on the legs and other spots,
but here's a few pictures she sent me. Hope you like it so far.
And of course all comments are welcome.

photo2_zpsf35e0b62.jpg

photo1_zps4c0c8c71.jpg

photo3_zps07c47928.jpg

photo4_zpsc6f6a1c5.jpg

Looking good so far bro I like it.

IKE-CON, Now we are talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink1: Nice job on the doggy, now I see it.

gyro_captain01.jpg

photo1_zps4c0c8c71.jpg

The scarf would cover the seams like this. Of course it's real cloth.
But you get the picture...:)

The neck is being thinned down a bit like this or else it would be a little to big for the body.

rwdogrv2a_zpse2e1feb7.jpg

Still a bit more detail has to go into the dog as a whole, but were getting closer.
The is the final tail position we decided to go with. Note the tail has no detail yet.
Just there for positioning. What do you think of the stance?

Back