Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

cheers! Hoping the next update will be the one :)

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

The head looks good so far

I think the nose comes out a bit too much or otherwise the upper cheeks could use some more flesh so that the nosed doesn't come out that much

These are the people who have paid for the brace and spurs. As always I have left feedback for everyone here. If you could leave me feedback so I know you got them, it would be greatly appreciate.

Received:
Gruff Old Bear
JeffTVR
kam veitch
elvis1976
Jbeltram4
Mightyq
Azon4reel
marlindesign
Rahmier84
Jeronimo
lt0778

I don't think he will be doing these again because he already has a full plate on his schedule for the rest of this year and the beginning of next year.

Last edited:

payment sent for brace and spurs :)

This is last call for outfits if you don't repky by the end of the week I will be processing the order with geewizz I can't hold this project anymore it's not fair to those who have paid and been waiting. Pmd sent to remaing people interested.

Thanks Luis

I hate to do this to U guys but if we don't reach the 10 people for the outfits I will need to charge a extra $25.00 per geewizz customs he won't budge on the price. I'll be sending a pm to U guys shortly.

Sorry fellas

Luis

I hate to do this to U guys but if we don't reach the 10 people for the outfits I will need to charge a extra $25.00 per geewizz customs he won't budge on the price. I'll be sending a pm to U guys shortly.

Sorry fellas

Luis

Allright. Not your fault. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

Whaddya gonna do. I'm sure there will be a few that see finished product and wish they jumped in. Nows the time.

Thanks for understanding I hope we get one more before the weekend. This will be a great piece once done.

Paid the extra cost for the outfit.

Thanks again Luis!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra payment sent. Brace & spurs received! Not sure about the head yet...he's still pretty "meaty," and Max was pretty youthful under the weariness. He's looking middle-aged to me.

Gibson is very difficult. I couldn't say what his most prominent feature is.

you're right - he still looks a bit old

Young Mel is a real tough one

Extra payment sent.

Agree, still looks a little old.
I think if the jawline was thinned down a bit, at a sharper angle and less rounded, that
would make him look a little younger.

If you look at this shot. When your mouth is open a little, the jawline get's slightly
wider. That's just how it works naturally. But even in this picture, the jawline
looks thinner than Sean's zbrush W.I.P. rendering.

mad_max_22_zps6cd179b1.jpg

So I think if Sean can thin the jawline down a bit and gets that sharper angle with it being less rounded, it
will make him look more like a younger Mel.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:

agree with Ike-con´s analysis.

By the way how many people still have to pay for the extra cost of the outfit? lets get it done.

About 4 left I think I need to go through my pms

Haven't received any pm for the extra payment, but I'll gladly pay it ,) to what paypal adres may I sent it?

Ok list updated only two left to pay and then I'll send payment to geewizz. Thanks fellas

Ok one more to pay and we're all set. Thanks for paying quickly guys

Everyone has paid the extra money for the outfit so I should pay this tonight or tomorrow thanks guys!!!

Everyone has paid the extra money for the outfit so I should pay this tonight or tomorrow thanks guys!!!

Great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

Back