Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Yes fellas they will be available I will send a pm on payment options.

Luis

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

I think the brace looks great as it is with the galvanized steel. He doesn't need to weather it or do anything to it. In stainless steel, he would need to weather it. What do you guys think?

The optionthat lasts longer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Jon said, "I mean, the first one that I made (the one that's posted) is only made from galvanized steel and will rust for days. The next ones will not rust because they will be made from stainless steel. It will have natural weathering because of the scratches and flaws upon fabrication,and I think they will look more life-like than chrome-plated metal."
I thought that rust might be an issue. Well, we will leave it up to him.

This is what Jon said, "I mean, the first one that I made (the one that's posted) is only made from galvanized steel and will rust for days. The next ones will not rust because they will be made from stainless steel. It will have natural weathering because of the scratches and flaws upon fabrication,and I think they will look more life-like than chrome-plated metal."
I thought that rust might be an issue. Well, we will leave it up to him.

Davinator, what I dont want is to pay that price and then in a few months or years when moving the brace to have it broken because of the rust. I think everyone should concur on this point. When I think of this is like the Hot Toys ED209 rubber problem. :slap

Davinator, what I dont want is to pay that price and then in a few months or years when moving the brace to have it broken because of the rust. I think everyone should concur on this point. When I think of this is like the Hot Toys ED209 rubber problem. :slap
No, Jon is making out of stainless steel because it won't rust.

Sean, any updates on the accessories? Not to hurry you but I think some people are waiting on an estimate in order to jump into the project.

No news of the doggy???

I'm re sending the list to Sean tonight in accesserioes. I thinks he no longer has the original I gave him.

I'm re sending the list to Sean tonight in accesserioes. I thinks he no longer has the original I gave him.

GREAT NEWS. Can we see the list of accessories first?

We need something for his knee, shoulderpad, belt..etc The binoculars are pretty easy to find in ebay

Maybe we didnt notice, but Max has a little metal plaque in his chest, Is geewizz gonna take care of it?

what are you guys gonna do about the glloved hands?

tumblr_mgvrpt9Tls1rfbyaxo1_500.jpg

Thanks kingbumble for payment on outfit lets go boys 2 more payments and geewizz will honor the price and this can get into production.

Thanks Luis

I think the brace looks great as it is with the galvanized steel. He doesn't need to weather it or do anything to it. In stainless steel, he would need to weather it. What do you guys think?

couldnt the galvanized by treated to prevent from rusting

Lets just go with the stainless it will best to use. I don't want mine rusting and like he said once he starts working on the leg brace it will get roughed up and weathered.

Sean, any updates on the accessories? Not to hurry you but I think some people are waiting on an estimate in order to jump into the project.

No news of the doggy???

She's started on the Dog, I only have the pictures from the beginning of the dog project.
Not sure I wanted to post them yet, because it's just bare bones, shape and rough
outline of the dog with little detail. Plus she's been working on it for another week
since these pics and I'm expecting some more pics hopefully this weekend.

So I should have some kind of update on the Dog late this weekend.

Awesome news were getting their fellas.

** Okay, here are the beginning stages of RW Dog **
The artist is named Rebecca and she will be coming in the thread soon
and would like suggestions on stance and overall look. Originally I told
her to be like the iconic movie poster with the dog next to max in that stance.

Mad-Max-2-The-Road-Warrior_zpscf8fb472.jpg

Here's a few quick pictures. Still a ways to go, but we're on on way to what I
think can be the best 1/6 RW Dog yet.

rwdog3_zps1e3a1fcb.jpg

rwdog2_zps6386855b.jpg

rwdog1_zpsbb43c05e.jpg

rwdog4_zps7193dd14.jpg

Last edited:

I like it looks good so far.

Back