Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

First, I just wanted to say thanks lt0778.

This is Rebecca, I am the artist currently working on the dogs. Feel free to toss out any suggestions. Sorry for the slow progress, October is a busy month for me. Progress should move a lot quicker from here on out.

Thanks for checking it out!

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Mad Max Leg Brace (Stainless steel version)

WMNfKn.jpg

ZB3hMp.jpg

27NRIe.jpg

sgrs2D.jpg

1EengW.jpg

That's just plain awesome. Everyone on the legbrace list has been sent a pm regarding payment.

Thanks Luis

This is Rebecca, I am the artist currently working on the dogs. Feel free to toss out any suggestions. Sorry for the slow progress, October is a busy month for me. Progress should move a lot quicker from here on out.

Thanks for the kind words dog looks good so far.

Will the leg brace be weathered or is the new pics the final product

No, I am afraid not. He has spent too much time on this and like I said he is losing time on this. So therefore I am afraid you have to weather these.

No, I am afraid not. He has spent too much time on this and like I said he is losing time on this. So therefore I am afraid you have to weather these.

Payment for brace & spurs sent too. :lecture

Please give us a guideline on how to weather them please!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

Rebecca, great having you onboard on this project. The dog looks very promising, looking forward for the progress.
Do you have any other pics of previous projects?

This is what Jon said, "For me, I think the leg brace that we are making doesn't need weathering as they are made from stainless steel the real leg braces out there. They will have scratches because of manual fabrication.. but, if they really want to make them a little rusty and not shiny, they can wipe them with (I use) oil tinting color (rust color) let it dry and seal it with flat clear acrylics..."

Payment sent for leg-brace, straps and spurs. Thanks!

Rebecca, great having you onboard on this project. The dog looks very promising, looking forward for the progress.
Do you have any other pics of previous projects?

I am actually just finishing up the re-work of my website. If you want to give it a few days, I'll post my new site and you can visit it. For right now I will just leave you with my current site (that is under construction). For now Working specifically 1/6 scale is new to me, but I do have an extensive knowledge and practice of sculpture with various mediums. Basically, I am well-rounded in most of the art practices . We will try and keep updates going pretty regularly. As for the overall pose- legs, head, arms; Does anyone have any questions or concerns they want to talk about?

Instagram: webbre__

I am not in a hurry to get the outfit since we dont have the head, the leg brace and the rest of the stuff, but I am worried that we do not know if the people in the original list are going to pay or not and we have two spots left to get it done. Did they say no or that they are collecting the money to pay for it?

I am not in a hurry to get the outfit since we dont have the head, the leg brace and the rest of the stuff, but I am worried that we do not know if the people in the original list are going to pay or not and we have two spots left to get it done. Did they say no or that they are collecting the money to pay for it?
I'm waiting on two more payments them I will pay geewizz so they can start. Hopefully very soon.

Thanks Luis

To anyone who was interested in my work with the Dog and wanted my website, here is the new one: webbreart.

mad max2.jpg

more progress...

Getting closer still needs a little more work.

Getting closer still needs a little more work.

yeah, I see more of Max there. I compared with the previous ones and looks better.

I also like the open mouth in the BD one and the damaged eye looks much better.

Back