Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment now due. Leg brace wip pg 31!!!!!

still working on him guys... here is a teaser...

View attachment 144094

mad_max_2.jpg

its looking great!!! Take all the time you need. :lecture

I was going for this one...

imagejpg1_zps17c3669b.jpg

Last edited:

your pic is allright, but it looks more like a promo pic or a production/makeup photo than a real movie still. Love it anyway

your pic is allright, but it looks more like a promo pic or a production/makeup photo than a real movie still. Love it anyway

true! but one of the rare straight on pics I could find. But yeah, I plan on having the 'damaged' head with the mouth open like on the pic you showed. ... But I am still working on the mouth looking right :)

Wow Sean!!! You have nailed this one out of the park!

thanks man - still more to do before I dare show you guys the full thing...

34ae22ef9ccb46073efa68b5ad6ca492.jpg

Sean, I think the nose could be adjusted a bit, on the sculpt its too bulbous on the tip, the tip of Mel's is more flat. The entire nose on the sculpt protrudes too far out from the face.

34ae22ef9ccb46073efa68b5ad6ca492.jpg

Sean, I think the nose could be adjusted a bit, on the sculpt its too bulbous on the tip, the tip of Mel's is more flat. The entire nose on the sculpt protrudes too far out from the face.

yus! that nose.. been having issues with it :lol ... I will get it right - thanks for the feedback though mate :)

Looking good, brosky. :hi5:

cheers!

yus! that nose.. been having issues with it :lol ... I will get it right - thanks for the feedback though mate :)

cheers!
No problem at all man, everything else on the sculpt is looking great

That's looking really nice.

Maybe his right eye (undamaged eye) could be a little larger too.

Loving the new update so happy the way this is turning out!!!

Theirs still room to jump on board pm if your interested as with all projects when it comes time to pay some people don't have the funds so opportunity knocks so let me know.

Thanks Luis

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Bump for new head sculpt wip pic pg 34!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Mad Max Leg Brace prototype finished..
The brace is made from galvanized steel, brass and faux leather.
Stainless steel will be used on production ones.

KnLSLK.jpg

WLIms6.jpg

KqHJwR.jpg

YIiHwS.jpg

C6o790.jpg

eM0DVC.jpg

DK6BCr.jpg

:thud:

sorry, I meant

:yess:

You even put the spurs!!! :slap Lots of details!!!

Great job. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

You see it fellas pm about payment coming soon. It looks amazing!!!!

:hi5:
This is seriously turning into one of my favorite projects to be a part of. Great work to all involved. Can't wait(but patiently will lol) for this guy to be in hand.

Mad Max Leg Brace prototype finished..
The brace is made from galvanized steel, brass and faux leather.
Stainless steel will be used on production ones.
DK6BCr.jpg
Uh...I don't know how to tell everybody about this, but the spurs or spikes are extra. As it was, he thinks he can make one in 24 hours to make the brace alone. So he is losing time on this, but I told him he has to take a loss on it. He agreed. I did not know he was even making the spurs! I thought only the brace. So it is without the spurs.

Last edited:

I want everything. Brace + spurs!!!!!!!!!!!! :lecture

I did not know he was even making the spurs! I thought only the brace. So it is without the spurs.

he is a perfectionist. Glad we have both of you onboard, sean dabbs, geewhiz customs and lt0778 directing this project.:)

Dave, please don't make me beg lol. If Jon's making them available, I'll happily add leather straps/spurs to my brace order.

Back