Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment now due. Leg brace wip pg 31!!!!!

Please don't come in here stirring up,trouble again this is a dead issue. Thanks

Please don't come in here stirring up,trouble again this is a dead issue. Thanks

It sure was a dead issue until Devinator69 decided to pull the trigger and now he's whining about banning me like I'm the one that's tripping.
Don't blame me, man.. I was rooting for this project even before/after the issue whether you believe it or not.

no metal/ wood shotgun? damn.. Was really looking forward to seeing it produced :) Does this mean also not other metal items, I mean like a tiny wrench would be awesome, or a tiny knife?

cool ,) very nice work on the brace btw, looks awesome.

Uh, Mr. Davinator65.. I clearly wasn't pissed off? Why would I be pissed off about something that I had no interest in buying? I guess to you some people sounds pissed off when one's opinion doesn't get processed properly in your brain? Everybody's entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not and because you don't agree with my opinion that your partner Fullmetal's price is RIDICULOUS, you can't tell me that I'm pissed off LOL. I can't even imagine what your social life is like when you can't even tell the difference between getting angry and voicing an opinion.

How much would you guys charge the shotgun if it was to made? $2000? GTFOOH!! :cuckoo:

You have been warned before.
I saw that you're still up to it in fullmetal thread.

If you can't accept the price then deal with it. No need to be offensive and insulting to Jon's work.

This will be the final warning before the infraction.

Uh, Mr. Davinator65.. I clearly wasn't pissed off? Why would I be pissed off about something that I had no interest in buying? I guess to you some people sounds pissed off when one's opinion doesn't get processed properly in your brain? Everybody's entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not and because you don't agree with my opinion that your partner Fullmetal's price is RIDICULOUS, you can't tell me that I'm pissed off LOL. I can't even imagine what your social life is like when you can't even tell the difference between getting angry and voicing an opinion.

How much would you guys charge the shotgun if it was to made? $2000? GTFOOH!! :cuckoo:

oaTexH.png

exactly!

the Metal work is AMAZING. There is seriously nothing else like it in the world. These pieces are not made, molded and cast but painstakingly created each time by hand. Full metal is one of, if not THE most talented person on this board and deserves every penny/cent he charges.

Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment now due. Leg brace wip pg 31!!!!!

Sean. Any progress or pics on the sculpt?

FYI I have a pair of glasses for My Iminime Tyler Durden made by fullmetal and never felt robbed. Lets quit this subject, nothing to discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool ok

Just doing some final touches - I also want ot make an open mouthed varient as an option to see what people think. Hair is taking a while! I will have pics this week :)

Thanks for the update Sean.

Thanks Sean - looking forward to see pics

battle damaged version of the head would be also nice, with 1 closed eye for example :)

battle damaged version of the head would be also nice, with 1 closed eye for example :)

yeah I would like to see two sculpts, normal and BD, and then decide to get one of them or both!!!!!!

Fellas I'm sending out another pm today for those who haven't paid yet I'm sorry for the delay theirs nothing I can do if people don't get back to me or send me a payment. Sorry guys I'm trying my best. We all know the leg brace pYment is next just waiting on the price and payment instructions.

Thanks Luis

Pm has been sent to all unpaid people on the interest list so I'll update once I get e response.

Thanks luis

Great job so glad you did this for us what a great piece!!!!!

still working on him guys... here is a teaser...

1891486_10152343496730933_8793532690917030177_o.jpg

Back