Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment now due! Payment deadline oct 31st

Ok fellas another payment has been received so three more to go and we're all set.

Leg Brace WIP pictures

NRJpTy.jpg

dCmiKw.jpg

Ohh yea that's what I'm talking about right their good job looks great!

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment now due. Leg brace wip pg 31!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW :thud:

Looks very promising!!!!! :yess:

Bump it up lets go fellas! Get these payments in only a few more to go to get this rolling!!!!! Let's get it done!!!!!!! Will send another pm tomorrow.

Mad Max Leg Brace progress pictures:

HGzuON.jpg

qghG6o.jpg

GkvScj.jpg

JGD6aq.jpg

KoIwd5.jpg

CWm4El.jpg

3zUyfy.jpg

uN7F39.jpg

unf#ckingbelievable work once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap

Guys, pay for the Mac outfit please

I am glad you like it kam veitch & Jbeltram4! :clap But I have some bad news for those who wanted the accessories from Jon. I am afraid Jon will not be doing those things. I, and Jon do not want to compete with Sean accessories. So for those who want accessories, please buy them from Sean! I know he will do it right!

I am glad you like it kam veitch & Jbeltram4! :clap But I have some bad news for those who wanted the accessories from Jon. I am afraid Jon will not be doing those things. I, and Jon do not want to compete with Sean accessories. So for those who want accessories, please buy them from Sean! I know he will do it right!

not even a real wood and metal shotgun??

Leg brace is outstanding yes!!!!

I wouldn't mind a shotgun and holster from Jon and I think having both options is nice for those of us that wanna go the full metal route, but I dig what you're doing. I just hope more people jump on board. We had a lot of people interested then poof. Gone. But oh well. When we have this guy in hand, I'm sure they'll wish they jumped in.

I wouldn't mind a shotgun and holster from Jon and I think having both options is nice for those of us that wanna go the full metal route, but I dig what you're doing. I just hope more people jump on board. We had a lot of people interested then poof. Gone. But oh well. When we have this guy in hand, I'm sure they'll wish they jumped in.
Well your wish may come true. We just got 10 orders for the brace alone on facebook and he wants the accessories as well. We will see...

Well your wish may come true. We just got 10 orders for the brace alone on facebook and he wants the accessories as well. We will see...

If he's making everything, I am still in for it all, Dave. Def let me know.

Uh, Mr. Davinator65.. I clearly wasn't pissed off? Why would I be pissed off about something that I had no interest in buying? I guess to you some people sounds pissed off when one's opinion doesn't get processed properly in your brain? Everybody's entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not and because you don't agree with my opinion that your partner Fullmetal's price is RIDICULOUS, you can't tell me that I'm pissed off LOL. I can't even imagine what your social life is like when you can't even tell the difference between getting angry and voicing an opinion.

How much would you guys charge the shotgun if it was to made? $2000? GTFOOH!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

:exactly:

Back